Great People Great Fish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

JonnyTorch

Sober
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to stop by and say that these people are great. I was shopping for Orange Storms and they are sold out of ORA anywhere on the online market as well as other versions of the coloration. The only available storms were through Sea & Reef and was through Cultivated Reef and I was skeptical because they didn't have 380,000 followers on instagram and my money is valuable and it's an online fish purchase. I saw someone's review here and it was good and decided to reach out to them and they were friendly and I decided to purchase 2 clowns from them. I asked if they could possibly find specimens that were likely to pair because I'd like a Mr and Mrs. They did exactly that, when I got my two they were buddy-buddy ever since introduction to the tank and one is already about a half centimeter bigger than the other. Jump start in the pairing process. They are also 1.25 to 1.5 inch juvies.

I've ordered first time from them and happenstance it was during the winter storms and blackouts. They are in Maine and I'm in California, big difference. Well it was a lot shipping being pushed back due to the hold up at FedEx.

Long story short, after a couple weeks, and me getting antsy and wondering if I was scammed (LOL) they shipped my package to deliver next day from Maine to Palm Desert. The fish arrived and are wonderful and healthy.

All during this, the customer service was fantastic. The owner of the company, Holly as well as another employee that escapes my mind, reached out to me personally via email, text and phone call to discuss the issues that FedEx was having and to assure healthy delivery they would wait to deliver, all the while other companies of which I shall not name had packages in the mail coming to me getting lost and re sent. Of course I was antsy this whole time but I know it was out of my control because if weather and blackouts throughout the Midwest. I wanted to say that my experience with them has been wonderful.

I would recommend them to anyone.
PXL_20210304_202441493.jpg
PXL_20210304_203210924.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
JonnyTorch

JonnyTorch

Sober
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all at home and @Cultivated Reef !
I wanted to give you all an update. They are extremely happy and so am I! One clown has found the BTA! They are captive bred so I am so happy this happened! Juvie clowns and within less than a month one of the clowns started hosting it :)

Attachments

• PXL_20210405_160152531.LS.mp4
    7.4 MB
Last edited:

Matt Miller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had almost exactly the same experience, highly recommend them as well!

Super friendly and helpful. One of my clowns even has an M on its head, which I'm sure is just a lucky coincidence, but nonetheless is pretty cool imo.

OP
OP
JonnyTorch

JonnyTorch

Sober
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had almost exactly the same experience, highly recommend them as well!

Super friendly and helpful. One of my clowns even has an M on its head, which I'm sure is just a lucky coincidence, but nonetheless is pretty cool imo.
Now if my fish had a J on its forehead I would be amazed LOL

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.5%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back