Green Clown Goby or Tiger Watchman Goby?

OP
OP
Luananeko

Luananeko

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always thought this guy was a tiger Watchman but i guess i was wrong

and i have a Valentini and predict you will love it - safe for me with peppermint shrimp and all corals so far

76C66AF9-FDD3-417B-915A-1C7184CEAC02.jpeg
D848217A-24ED-4CBE-B1A4-EC06B8DC755A.jpeg
Nice to hear a positive example of the puffer playing nicely with shrimp! I'm hoping that by adding him last and keeping him well fed he won't see them as food... Fingers crossed!

I think your goby is a female Yellow Watchman Goby? I've heard people talk about them changing from yellow to that coloration when they swap to female and the bright yellow is only if they stay male.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice to hear a positive example of the puffer playing nicely with shrimp! I'm hoping that by adding him last and keeping him well fed he won't see them as food... Fingers crossed!

I think your goby is a female Yellow Watchman Goby? I've heard people talk about them changing from yellow to that coloration when they swap to female and the bright yellow is only if they stay male.
Yes, Cryptocentrus cinctus goes grey/brown when female and yellow when male. I personally prefer the brown/grey colour form as it stands out much more (Hence why I love V. wardii so much).

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.0%
Back