Green or purple zoas - trade or buy?

bigdrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have some green or purple zoas they could part with? I’ll pay for a few heads or I could do a swap out with some basic orange/brownish ones that I have...

thanks!

Tjm23slo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have some green or purple zoas they could part with? I’ll pay for a few heads or I could do a swap out with some basic orange/brownish ones that I have...

thanks!
I have 3 larger head types. Capt'n Jerks = Green, Everlasting Gobstoppers - orangy/coral , Cry babies - brownish& yellow. I need to frag some, so not ready right now, but maybe in a week or so.

OP
OP
bigdrew

bigdrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @Tjm23slo! Can you send out some pictures of the three options? I’m thinking those Captn Jerks might be the ticket, but I’m open minded.

Tjm23slo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @Tjm23slo! Can you send out some pictures of the three options? I’m thinking those Captn Jerks might be the ticket, but I’m open minded.
Here is a quick snap shot.

the Jerks are Palys as well as the cry babies. The gobstooppers are Zoas. When fully open the palys are about a nickel sized and Zoas about a dime.

18964FF0-6658-4985-B990-22E83EEF2935.jpeg

here is a shot of the cry babies that are already fragged, plus a close up of a Jerk and a mushroom I need to get after too.
image.jpg

OP
OP
bigdrew

bigdrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d like some of those Captain Jerks! They look great. I’m a maybe on the Cry Babies, but let me think it over. I may have a spot for them.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 72 51.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 71 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.7%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back