Greetings and Salutations from the Great State of Oklahoma!!! Boomer!!!

cpachris

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow fish lovers and reefers. Been lurking for months...finally decided to make if official and create an account. I'm starting a RSR 3XL900 project imminently and have found so many great build threads on this site that have provided inspiration that I'm ready start one of my own and document my journey. Look for that thread soon. I'm looking forward to developing some additional sources of information here, and perhaps even providing a little insight of my own. But for now,...so long, and thanks for all the fish!

20210215_172247.jpg

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow fish lovers and reefers. Been lurking for months...finally decided to make if official and create an account. I'm starting a RSR 3XL900 project imminently and have found so many great build threads on this site that have provided inspiration that I'm ready start one of my own and document my journey. Look for that thread soon. I'm looking forward to developing some additional sources of information here, and perhaps even providing a little insight of my own. But for now,...so long, and thanks for all the fish!

20210215_172247.jpg
Wow. Such a clear picture. Your colors really pop. Welcome to the fishy family!!
Stay warm!!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Back