Greetings / fish room question

TunaC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Putting together first reef tank; been doing the fresh water thing my entire life (currently have a 120g Discus setup that I plan to keep).
I've got a spot for a ~100g that is about 2 feet away from a closet (aka future fish room) but very far from any source or water or drain.
I'm thinking of getting a small sink installed so I can make RODI next to the tank (can't wait to talk my wife into this).
The closet is not super deep ~2 feet x 5 feet and I want the smallest water supply and drain possible to save space for all other fish crap.
Anyone run into this and have a sleek sink set up they have photos of?

Thanks for the first bit of hundreds of pieces of advice!

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a slick setup, but I would probably go with cabinets top and bottom, a resilient type of countertop and a good-sized sink. This should leave enough room for an RODI system on the bottom and storage for your gear. Some peg board on the back would also be useful for hanging stuff.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back