Greetings from a new member at R2R

30seconds

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefkeepers one and all. I'm new to reefkeeping myself. Some long-ago experience with freshwater aquariums is about all I can claim. Work kept me on the move, so an aquarium of any type was infeasible over the last three decades. At present, I'm researching a new build, haven't settled on anything, and have questions about everything. The only settled question is location. As my profile shows, I live in Kansas, which is about as far away from the marine environment as one can get in the U.S. (at least in the last 85 million years, when we were part of the ocean). I haunt the 4-5 LFS occasionally, adding to my catalog of questions and ideas. R2R has been a blessing, since no one seems to write books on the subject. Look forward to learning from the hive (or is it "school" here?) and to eventually sharing my mistakes, woes, and eventual success. Thank you for adding me to the community.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 70 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back