OP
OP
30seconds

30seconds

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too many messages and likes to reply individually, so please accept this one for each of you. Thank you for the welcome messages, fantastic gifs, and smileys. Hope everyone is having a very fine weekend.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefkeepers one and all. I'm new to reefkeeping myself. Some long-ago experience with freshwater aquariums is about all I can claim. Work kept me on the move, so an aquarium of any type was infeasible over the last three decades. At present, I'm researching a new build, haven't settled on anything, and have questions about everything. The only settled question is location. As my profile shows, I live in Kansas, which is about as far away from the marine environment as one can get in the U.S. (at least in the last 85 million years, when we were part of the ocean). I haunt the 4-5 LFS occasionally, adding to my catalog of questions and ideas. R2R has been a blessing, since no one seems to write books on the subject. Look forward to learning from the hive (or is it "school" here?) and to eventually sharing my mistakes, woes, and eventual success. Thank you for adding me to the community.
Welcome! Glad you joined.

I miss books, but this is a helpful online article since online is the "new book"

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

OP
OP
30seconds

30seconds

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Glad you joined.

I miss books, but this is a helpful online article since online is the "new book"
Excellent suggestion! I’d not seen that reference yet. Thank you very much.

Back