Greetings from PetzRKidz2 in PA

Petzrkidz2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unlike most of you here, I'm a 60+ yo retired, female fish lover. Started with goldfish/freshwater fish in elementary school. Started in FOWLR saltwater 45g in1982. Crude hand-made sump from Austin's Pet Shop, Mechanicsburg PA. In 1992 sold fish and switched to an outdoor pond for 10 years. On a New Year's day, a blue heron came and ate all my fish except for 4. Switched back to saltwater. Had a few zoas for about 3 yrs ago until I read and decided they are too toxic for me. Some were growing up the clam shell into the mantel, and I don't frag. So I gave them away plus the clam. Current tank is IM SR-80 with gsp, 2 mushroom types, white sponge, orange sponge, green rock anemone, 2 sexy shrimp, clownfish pair, golden Midas blenny, firefish, coral beauty angel, female banggai cardinalfish, frogspawn, snails and hermits. Male banggai died 2 years ago on day 10 of mouthing eggs during second spawning.

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome 60+......I'm in the same club with a similar resume. Goldfish tank that lived for about 25 Years.

Start a Members Tank thread and give us details about your tank....with pictures. Great way to document your tank.

Again, welcome senior! :D

OP
OP
Petzrkidz2

Petzrkidz2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the warm welcome. Most of you reefers are way more advanced than me. In fact some of your posts make my head hurt. Lol. But I like it here. Heading to the Members' tanks thread.

Back