Greetings from Vermont's Northeast Kingdom!

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!

I'm brand new, but I've been learning from all of your generous posts and information over the past few months.

I have a 4 month old 40 gallon breeder setup with Softies and LPS and a few fish/inverts. So far so good!

I'm new to saltwater, but I've been keeping Discus and other fussy freshwater fish for years. I'm already hooked, and think I might just need a bigger tank ASAP.

I'm in Irasburg, VT, in the very rural northeast corner of the state, quite close the border with Quebec. Thank goodness for the internet and overnight shipping or wouldn't have known were to begin! I would love to meet some other reef keepers in the area once Covid calms down.

Be well, and Thanks!
Oh boy... 4 months in and he's got I need a bigger tank syndrome. There is no cure.

fish farmer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!

I'm brand new, but I've been learning from all of your generous posts and information over the past few months.

I have a 4 month old 40 gallon breeder setup with Softies and LPS and a few fish/inverts. So far so good!

I'm new to saltwater, but I've been keeping Discus and other fussy freshwater fish for years. I'm already hooked, and think I might just need a bigger tank ASAP.

I'm in Irasburg, VT, in the very rural northeast corner of the state, quite close the border with Quebec. Thank goodness for the internet and overnight shipping or wouldn't have known were to begin! I would love to meet some other reef keepers in the area once Covid calms down.

Be well, and Thanks!
Yep.....jeezum that's up theya.

Vermont used to have a fairly active reef club back ten years ago, most folks were Burlington/Montpelier area, we did have one guy up in East Haven....he felt lonely.

Shipping stuff in is your best option, IMO, or buying/trading from locals if you can find them.

I'm in Brandon and will be here for quite some time.

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard
ZomboMeme 22092020220032.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

NH MadReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!

Be well, and Thanks!
I live in Claremont, NH so I am a little closer to you than most. If you are ever down my way I sell to the general public and can help get you what you may be looking for. I do not have a website yet and currently I sell from my house. Best to reach me at my email: [email protected]. Thanks and welcome

taulgrl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!

Be well, and Thanks!
Hello from a fellow Vermonter!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 123 58.9%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 75 35.9%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 62 29.7%
Back