Greetings! I'm from Ohio and am a recovering fish junkie.

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome.jpg

Doctorgori

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome…we are a lil short on reef related LFS here so just in case online riding info:
Premium Aquatics: I’ve ordered Tues and got my gear on Wed, not always the case but often enuff, Jason is fast…
Saltwater aquarium.com …take 2-3 biz days, or generally is pretty fast ship to OH
BRS. slower than the aforementioned but usually 3-5 days depending on season, et

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard. Not sure what part of Ohio your from but I have a pile of what used to be live rock free for the taking if your in need. Only stipulation is you have to take it all ;) I'm in Northern Ashland County 44880. It was all live rock pulled from my system stored for months. Checked on it the other day and discovered the power head quite working and it smelled pretty foul so I just put outside in a stock tank for now. 20220611_123735.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
RobinC

RobinC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it seems the person I was to buy the 2 tanks from cancelled on me. So buying another one. The gear that comes with this one is worth the money. 100 gallon saltwater tank, Stand,50 gallon sump, 100 lbs of rock, Octo 200 int protein skimmer, x3 ai prime hd32 lights with stands, All Hanna checkers and testers. I'm going for it, and they are 4 mins from me, lol. Hopefully next post is build thread.

Attachments

• new tank.jpg
    new tank.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 13
OP
OP
RobinC

RobinC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard. Not sure what part of Ohio your from but I have a pile of what used to be live rock free for the taking if your in need. Only stipulation is you have to take it all ;) I'm in Northern Ashland County 44880. It was all live rock pulled from my system stored for months. Checked on it the other day and discovered the power head quite working and it smelled pretty foul so I just put outside in a stock tank for now. 20220611_123735.jpg
My daughter is in Massillon, not far from you, might have to send her your way, lol

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back