• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Group Buy Rules

Blackhawk Fan

Jedi Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Group Buy Forum Rule:

*Group buys are permitted at Reef2Reef, only if they are being handled through a current Reef2Reef sponsor and the sponsor's name and a link to the sponsor's website are included in the group buy announcement. Group buys must be made available to all current Reef2Reef members.*

Thank you!

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Group Buy Forum Rule:

*Group buys are permitted at Reef2Reef, only if they are being handled through a current Reef2Reef sponsor and the sponsor's name and a link to the sponsor's website are included in the group buy announcement. Group buys must be made available to all current Reef2Reef members.*

Thank you!
Well how is it that MTRC had the same group buy and that was OK ? Matter of fact it's still ongoing and it's the same exact thing!
Bill

harriszm

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was told I am only allowed to post in my local thread. However we don't have one and when asked to create one haven't had a response. I would very much like to get this resolved so that we can get the pumps to those that have shown interest please.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For now and I stress for now, clubs can get together and have group buys as long as it stays within the club. This is subject to change.

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the clarification, Dave. Hopefully nothing will happen that it has to change, but I understand if it does.

Brandon

760mason

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do I start a club? I am putting together a group buy now with my local club and would like to post on R2R. Your rules seem a bit vague.

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Send me a pm and I will let you know.

Reef4Rose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excuse my ignorance but what advantage is there to a group buy? Discounts? Patronizing our fellow members? I have some things I need to purchase and always want to save where I can. Please advise a new comer to forum and a return to the hobby from decades away. Thanks!

GucciReefsExploda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are we going to do a group buy for BRS this month? Maybe soon ;Smuggrin.....

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%
Back