• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Grube's Photosynthetic Gorgonian Full Colonies For Sale

jdemarco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grube's Photosynthetic Gorgonian

As most local Massachusetts people know, this has been thriving in my tank for 7plus yrs. Its looks great w/ awesome pink puffy character. Adds some instant motion to your tank. Its super hardy and I have placed and grown it at all levels of my tank under all kinds of lighting. Most importantly, no spot feeding!!!(aka PHOTOSYNTHETIC)as it gets all it needs from the lights. This coral has proven very easy, and very hardy, and very nice color.

I have multiple colonys for sale . Not frags These are full coloniesnthat i had been growing out for year or more for my bow canceled new build. These pieces are bigger than I have offered in the past as I am starting to break down a tank.

A) colony is tall and skinnier than others. IT is is 7 or 8 inches tall and 3 to 4inchrs wide on rubble

B) A beautiful and full colony that is 5inches plus tall and 5inches wide.

Both are priced $75, (wysiwyg pics to follow) Grab these pieces for an Instant reef just add water and u have beautiful color, flow/motion and natural beauty, all the work's been done for you.

Here is mother colony, thats been growing for over 7yrs with me and it speaks for itself.
LOCAL PICKUP FOR NOW, NOT SHIPPING

20200416_070658.jpg

244kevink

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

As most local Massachusetts people know, this has been thriving in my tank for 7plus yrs. Its looks great w/ awesome pink puffy character. Adds some instant motion to your tank. Its super hardy and I have placed and grown it at all levels of my tank under all kinds of lighting. Most importantly, no spot feeding!!!(aka PHOTOSYNTHETIC)as it gets all it needs from the lights. This coral has proven very easy, and very hardy, and very nice color.

I have multiple colonys for sale . Not frags These are full coloniesnthat i had been growing out for year or more for my bow canceled new build. These pieces are bigger than I have offered in the past as I am starting to break down a tank.

A) colony is tall and skinnier than others. IT is is 7 or 8 inches tall and 3 to 4inchrs wide on rubble

Both are priced $75, (wysiwyg pics to follow) Grab these pieces for an Instant reef just add water and u have beautiful color, flow/motion and natural beauty, all the work's been done for you.

Here is mother colony, thats been growing for over 7yrs with me and it speaks for itself.

Do you have pictures of the colonies? Where is Mass are you located?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back