Ohio GSP

Jon Fishman

Cleveland Ohio, buy/sell local!
View Badges
Reaction score
Long shot, but looking for GSP to grow over the back of my tank. Being impatient, I was hoping that anyone tearing down/or just rescaping/reworking a tank overgrown with GSP would want to sell off large sheets of GSP, then I’m here to buy it!

Trying to cover an entire 8-foot span, so no amount is too large. Let me know..... Within a couple hours from Cleveland preferably, but if you have a couple feet worth and want to ship, I can do that too

Jeight

Mumble
View Badges
Reaction score
I have 2 pieces of branching tonga rock covered with branching gsp. I bought the pieces in hopes that I could coax them into growing on the back glass same as you and to my surprise all I had to do was lay them against the back glass and they are branching onto the glass. I will be wanting to sell them shortly once I can see the whole back has taken hold..Im near Akron.

OP
J

Jon Fishman

Cleveland Ohio, buy/sell local!
View Badges
Reaction score
I have 2 pieces of branching tonga rock covered with branching gsp. I bought the pieces in hopes that I could coax them into growing on the back glass same as you and to my surprise all I had to do was lay them against the back glass and they are branching onto the glass. I will be wanting to sell them shortly once I can see the whole back has taken hold..Im near Akron.
Absolutely! I will PM you my cell # and you cN just shoot me a text when you’re ready ..... that’s the easiest for me.

How long has it taken?!?

NOBOGYZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Have you sold this or have any left? I am looking for a larger rock/colony or sheet of it...any help appreciated....I live in Cincinnati but am in Akron for business fairly regularly...

Pete Luna

View Badges
Reaction score
Are you still looking? I don’t have any for sale, but have been giving it away. How many yards you want? I have a Neon Green and a light green. You pay shipping I’ll send.

3C016D70-A590-415E-B422-C95024372886.jpeg

Top Shelf Aquatics

Medic050978

View Badges
Reaction score
Long shot, but looking for GSP to grow over the back of my tank. Being impatient, I was hoping that anyone tearing down/or just rescaping/reworking a tank overgrown with GSP would want to sell off large sheets of GSP, then I’m here to buy it!

Trying to cover an entire 8-foot span, so no amount is too large. Let me know..... Within a couple hours from Cleveland preferably, but if you have a couple feet worth and want to ship, I can do that too
I have some that I would be able to part with and I'm located in elyria if you are interested.

Top Shelf Aquatics

tstar

View Badges
Reaction score
Sorry to barge in on the thread like this but how does one physically go about adhering a large section of GSP to the back glass?? I want to do the same thing as you Jon and looking for a large sheet as well.

Tim

Rate your current reefing satisfaction level! (CLICK HERE)

• Very satisfied

Votes: 277 45.3%
  • Just satisfied

Votes: 152 24.8%
  • Somewhat satsified

Votes: 131 21.4%
  • Not satisfied

Votes: 52 8.5%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors