• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GSP

Jon Fishman

Cleveland Ohio, buy/sell local!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long shot, but looking for GSP to grow over the back of my tank. Being impatient, I was hoping that anyone tearing down/or just rescaping/reworking a tank overgrown with GSP would want to sell off large sheets of GSP, then I’m here to buy it!

Trying to cover an entire 8-foot span, so no amount is too large. Let me know..... Within a couple hours from Cleveland preferably, but if you have a couple feet worth and want to ship, I can do that too

Jeight

Mumble
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 pieces of branching tonga rock covered with branching gsp. I bought the pieces in hopes that I could coax them into growing on the back glass same as you and to my surprise all I had to do was lay them against the back glass and they are branching onto the glass. I will be wanting to sell them shortly once I can see the whole back has taken hold..Im near Akron.

OP
OP
J

Jon Fishman

Cleveland Ohio, buy/sell local!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 pieces of branching tonga rock covered with branching gsp. I bought the pieces in hopes that I could coax them into growing on the back glass same as you and to my surprise all I had to do was lay them against the back glass and they are branching onto the glass. I will be wanting to sell them shortly once I can see the whole back has taken hold..Im near Akron.

Absolutely! I will PM you my cell # and you cN just shoot me a text when you’re ready ..... that’s the easiest for me.

How long has it taken?!?

NOBOGYZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you sold this or have any left? I am looking for a larger rock/colony or sheet of it...any help appreciated....I live in Cincinnati but am in Akron for business fairly regularly...

Pete Luna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Are you still looking? I don’t have any for sale, but have been giving it away. How many yards you want? I have a Neon Green and a light green. You pay shipping I’ll send.

3C016D70-A590-415E-B422-C95024372886.jpeg

Medic050978

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long shot, but looking for GSP to grow over the back of my tank. Being impatient, I was hoping that anyone tearing down/or just rescaping/reworking a tank overgrown with GSP would want to sell off large sheets of GSP, then I’m here to buy it!

Trying to cover an entire 8-foot span, so no amount is too large. Let me know..... Within a couple hours from Cleveland preferably, but if you have a couple feet worth and want to ship, I can do that too
I have some that I would be able to part with and I'm located in elyria if you are interested.

Medic050978

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me see how much I can get off my rocks but probably a foot atleast if not more

tstar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to barge in on the thread like this but how does one physically go about adhering a large section of GSP to the back glass?? I want to do the same thing as you Jon and looking for a large sheet as well.

Tim

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.3%

Back