GTA and Canadian reefers... 'Fragbox' online store

CanuckReefer

Simple...Salt, Water, LR, Lighting and Flow.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, placed my first order with them today, in fact my first online and shipped order ever in 20+ years lol. I'm definitely a LFS kind of guy, sight/ seen over the years. Anyway, after reading some of the mostly glowing reviews here decided to take the leap, as I can't even walk into my LFS at this point....
Pricing seemed reasonable , by the time you include ship charges probably slightly more than my local guy. We've got a nice looking wysiwyg Acan, and a Pink Xenia on route (two I have actually never tried over the years so it will be something new), along with some phyto food for my filter feeders.

What have your experiences been like with them lately anyone who has ordered? Just curious...

Thanks

Geoff

Bufu11

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have only put in one order. Everything came nice and healthy, pest free. A bit more expensive then local. But I would order again for sure .

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, placed my first order with them today, in fact my first online and shipped order ever in 20+ years lol. I'm definitely a LFS kind of guy, sight/ seen over the years. Anyway, after reading some of the mostly glowing reviews here decided to take the leap, as I can't even walk into my LFS at this point....
Pricing seemed reasonable , by the time you include ship charges probably slightly more than my local guy. We've got a nice looking wysiwyg Acan, and a Pink Xenia on route (two I have actually never tried over the years so it will be something new), along with some phyto food for my filter feeders.

What have your experiences been like with them lately anyone who has ordered? Just curious...

Thanks

Geoff
They are amazing !
I drive over a hour to buy all my frags and most of my equipment from there .
The only thing they don’t carry is my salt .

Even when it comes to asking for help .
they are very knowledgeable

OP
OP
CanuckReefer

CanuckReefer

Simple...Salt, Water, LR, Lighting and Flow.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are amazing !
I drive over a hour to buy all my frags and most of my equipment from there .
The only thing they don’t carry is my salt .

Even when it comes to asking for help .
they are very knowledgeable
Awesome. Sounds like we are similar distance from the store itself, I'm about an hour and 15 mins here in Port Perry. After considering the drive, that I cant go into the store etc I figured the 30 buck ship charge wasn't too bad.
What is your salt btw? I was on Tropic Marin for years and then moved to Reef Crystals with no seen difference really...I'm lucky my go to has that one on a regular basis. NAFB on Kingston Rd Scarborough. Family run shop.

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome. Sounds like we are similar distance from the store itself, I'm about an hour and 15 mins here in Port Perry. After considering the drive, that I cant go into the store etc I figured the 30 buck ship charge wasn't too bad.
What is your salt btw? I was on Tropic Marin for years and then moved to Reef Crystals with no seen difference really...I'm lucky my go to has that one on a regular basis. NAFB on Kingston Rd Scarborough. Family run shop.
Aquavitro is my salt .
I’ve used it since it first came
Available .
Nafb .... I remember when coral
Colonies .. when I started in this hobby . I’d stop there , grab tons of coral colonies at $25-$30 each .
10 years later I realized they had fish downstairs too .....

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back