Guess my Baby's due date frag pack give away...

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys, a lot of you know that me and my wife are expecting a new addition to our family... we are also in the process of finding a new place (taking us longer than expected.. LoLz)... to make the move easier, I plan on cleaning out my frag tank and frag racks before we move... this gave me the idea of what better way to do it than to give back a little more to this great hobby we all love...

so, here's a chance to get a nice starter mix coral frag pack if you can guess what our baby's due date is... this is aimed towards newer reefers coz some of the corals most of you will probably have already so let's give the newbies a chance.. the only thing that the winner has to worry about is shipping ($40 coz I use FedEx priority overnight.. sometimes cost over $40 but I'll cover the extra)...

so here are the qualifications:

- registered on CZ the past 6 months
- 100 posts or less
- can only guess 3 dates (more chances)

the reefer that guesses the exact date or comes closest without going over the date will win the package.. this contest will run until the end of the month and I will be shipping the week after we announce the winner... I will also let the rest of the mods know about due date a few days before the contest ends just so you guys know I'm being fair... :)

SO HAVE FUN!

PS: I will post some pics of the corals in the next week or two to entice more people to participate... :)

Last edited:

cobraz

Zoo Hunter
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats !!!! Another reefer joins the pack !!
Hope all goes well !

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yea Marv awesome! Congrats again as well.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats man! .. Daddy-di-do- dooo :D

Joe b

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats! Ill guess, 6-3-8, 6-20-8 , and 7-17-8.
Thanx for the chance.

Joe b

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick question, you expecting this year or next, kinda open. Or is that part of the fun? Happy reefing!

Back