Guess my Baby's due date frag pack give away...

OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2/14/08, 3/29/08, 1/21/08 are my guesses. Congrats on the new family member!

WINNER!!!!

Winning guess is March 29, 2008

I'll be in touch for more info... I just need to verify a few things.. :)

Thanks all for playing.. that was fun... :D

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marvin:

My bad, I just read the "rules" on the first page which I didn't do previously. I just stumbled across this thread, and since I never win anything, just ventured a guess. While I officially meet all the "qualifications", I am by no means a newbie and therefore should have never entered a guess. I'm so sorry for causing a disruption to your contest! I hope you can forgive.

Dave

b0bby1

Zoa/Paly Collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what do you mean a newbie? you are an honest person at least though, a loy of people wouldn't confess. i guessed two days off, so i guess the prize goes to me right? lol

tazzy695

New As They Come
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cee if you want you can donate it to one of us true newbies I would be more than willing to take it

my guess is march 28 of 2008 congrats on the new babie I wish I had seen this thread sooner sheesh

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been thinking about this, and we've got a few newbies in our local reef club and a teacher setting up a tank in his school for the middle-schoolers. Depending on how Marvin wants to handle it, one option would be to donate the frags to them. I don't have much in the way of zoas myself, being more of an SPS and LPS person. Either way, I just wanted to give Marvin the option, and most importantly, as a father myself, I hope his new baby is healthy and happy.

Dave

tazzy695

New As They Come
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea I understand that I actualy just setup my tank 4 months ago so my tank still kinda looks bare compared to many of the people's tanks I have seen

but I agree whatever you two decide to do is all up to marvin in the end due to it beeing his contest

marc

OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys and gals.. just checkin in here.. I haven't had too much time lately coz of different things I need to take care of for the move and the new addition to our family... gotta do some more reading and catching up but I'll keep you guys posted on what I decide to do with the free pack... pls be patient and stay tuned... thank you very much... :)

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A huge congrats to you Marvin! Hope everything is coming along smoothly for you and your wife :) Have you decided to find out the sex of the baby or keep it a surprise?

OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so here are the qualifications:

- registered on CZ the past 6 months
- 100 posts or less
- can only guess 3 dates (more chances)

the reefer that guesses the exact date or comes closest without going over the date will win the package.. this contest will run until the end of the month and I will be shipping the week after we announce the winner... I will also let the rest of the mods know about due date a few days before the contest ends just so you guys know I'm being fair... :)

SO HAVE FUN!

Sweet Marv, Congrats. 3/05/08 3/15/08 3/25/08 wtg again
official guess that is the closest without going over is fishtankdon's guess of 03/25/08...

thank you cee for being honest.. I'm sure this will come back to you tenfold... :)

so I guess the winner is fishtankdon....

CONGRATS!

I will pm you for shipping info...

thank you everyone for being patient...

OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and thank you all for the congratulations... I'll be sure to update you guys... :)

b0bby1

Zoa/Paly Collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
o man, so close. just two days after the 29th was my guess. good luck with the baby marv, congrats!

Back