Guess price, get prize!! --Noopsyche K7 mini

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Giveaway!!

Time flies, and the Noopsyche K7 mini is about to go on sale! Let's guess what the price of Noopsyche K7 mini will be?

Enter rules: Posting your guess on this thread is deemed to be joined in the Raffle! Please post: 1, the guessed price; 2, why

3.Extra Bonus: You can @one person to get one entry per day

The prize will be drawn in the form of a lottery, and the base of the lottery will be determined according to the number of posts.

THE PRIZE

One winner will be selected to receive:
  • One K7 Mini light
  • One K7 Mini bracket
  • K7 Mini App -- Wifi and Bluetooth control

THE DRAWING

Winners will be chosen via random draw from this thread on June 8, 2022! (Last day to enter is June 7th.)

We will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winners' usernames will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winners other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.
The Prize will be sent to your home after the lights go on sale
Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!
#r2rgiveaway

Extra tip: For products purchased at Local store and Noopsychereflight.com, if you find any problems out of the box, please contact the after-sales service immediately for quality service! ! If there is any problem, please contact the amount for compensation and get free parts or refund, and the freight will be borne by Noopsyche!

K7 Mini.jpg

K7 Mini referance.jpg

Last edited:

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. I guess $89.99
2. This brand seems to be on the budget conscious side, and similar minis are going for about this price point. I've been looking into getting a light this size to try on a future build I'm planning :cool:

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since the k7 V3 with mounting hardware retails for $298 and the k7 mini is one led cluster instead of two I will guess it to be roughly half the cost. However there has to be some technology and programming to be able to use an app so that will add to the cost.

My guess is that it’ll retail for $174 but will regularly be on sale for $120.

I really wish I could remember how much the X4 used to cost.

Woodyman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking along the same lines as @Tamberav

I was thinking that 119 - 149 range. So I'll split the difference and say,

#1 134.99 (135)

#2 budget friendly lights, while also bringing some of those higher end features. So I wouldn't assume it would be aggressively priced to other budget lights when it's coming with some nicer features!

Back