Guess price, get prize!! --Noopsyche K7 mini

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jfoahs04

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@jfoahs04
maybe you want to try a new light on your evo for those clams ... or maybe start a new nano eh eh. ;) .. Here is a chance to win a light for either option. Guess the price and tag someone else you think might be interested :)
I'd definitely give it a shot!

My guess is $107.99. I think it'll be priced around the $100 range with specs that make it competitive with the Kessil A80, Red Sea 50 or the AI Prime but much less expensive. It'll also offer better specs than the Fluval Sea Nano which is similarly priced.

Last edited:

Ascartes

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm gonna say 1$, because the price is right told me to. But I'd imagine ARV is 139.99.

This is really a ploy for the customers to tell them how much we would pay for it, and then they will use that to price it!

Woodyman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today's

tag GIF by Golden Globes

Goes to.....

@blaxsun get yourself a light so we can watch you build a nano! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@blaxsun get yourself a light so we can watch you build a nano! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Haha, thanks. I actually have a nano (Innovative Marine 12-gallon) - it's just been sitting in a box for the better part of a year or so since I took it offline.

Woodyman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha, thanks. I actually have a nano (Innovative Marine 12-gallon) - it's just been sitting in a box for the better part of a year or so since I took it offline.

A new light is a good excuse to set it back up.

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shoutout to my fellow Indiana Reefer. @DAWREEFER ! There doesn't seem to be much of us, so I am hoping to spread the giveaway love with someone local. You are up! Guess the price and maybe win a new light.

Excited Lets Go GIF by Team USA

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back