Gus’s 40 Fusion Reboot

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Say what? You’re saying that 600 is 60% of 999? I’m pretty high right now and almost believed you. You are clearly higher than me.
Nah, he's just Lost again. Still?

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I couldn't tell you another Travis Scott song. It's just That song. I live very comfortably in that lane.

Thanks. I had a few years of back to back to back cycles and burned myself out. I haven't grown in 18 months not. Need to start a small run. I smoke Way more than I want to pay for. .
Hey growmie! I’m looking at getting some new clones myself. I had to kill off my last run do to Japanese rice root aphids, little f’ers. I’ve had a few really successful runs though. Around 300 g’s per plant. Indoor, co2, hydro trays with rockwool & coco, temp and humidity control, oscillating fans galore. I really dove deep into it, as I did with reefing lol. My post harvest process was up to professional standards as well, the finished product looked, smelled and smoked so great, it was such fire. Excited to start another run. The last successful run had me, friends and family smoking for free premium dank dank for like 6 months, it was glorious .

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey growmie! I’m looking at getting some new clones myself. I had to kill of my last run do to Japanese rice root aphids, little f’ers. I’ve had a few really successful runs though. Around 300 g’s per plant. Indoor, co2, hydro trays with rockwool & coco, temp and humidity control, oscillating fans galore. I really dove deep into it, as I did with reefing lol. My post harvest process was up to professional standards as well, the finished product looked, smelled and smoked so great, it was such fire. Excited to start another run. The last successful run had me, friends and family smoking for free premium dank dank for like 6 months, it was glorious .
You hang out on r/cannabiscultivation don't you?

I burned myself out with an 18 plant run. I'm probably going to start with a 3 plant limit next one. I go too deep and honestly don't have that kind of time anymore. Thanks reefs.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You hang out on r/cannabiscultivation don't you?

I burned myself out with an 18 plant run. I'm probably going to start with a 3 plant limit next one. I go too deep and honestly don't have that kind of time anymore. Thanks reefs.
Nah I haven’t been on Reddit in years. I worked in corporate cannabis in cultivation and post harvest the past few years and learned a lot on the job, then did a lot of reading and research myself. 3 plants sounds like a good plan! 18 sounded like a lot of plants to look after! lol

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nah I haven’t been on Reddit in years. I worked in corporate cannabis in cultivation and post harvest the past few years and learned a lot on the job, then did a lot of reading and research myself. 3 plants sounds like a good plan! 18 sounded like a lot of plants to look after! lol
Gotcha. That's the only place I've ever heard growmie. I picked it up from there.

18 was a lot, because they had to come out of the grow area, to be watered and fed.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotcha. That's the only place I've ever heard growmie. I picked it up from there.

18 was a lot, because they had to come out of the grow area, to be watered and fed.
We’re going to need a bigger tent.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fixer upper GIF

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back