• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gyre Interface Module for XF130⁄230 Pumps with Alternate Mode Cable

Bryknicks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The IceCap Gyre Interface Module is an after-market product that will allow you to hook up your Maxspect Gyre pump to most 3rd party controllers by using an available 0-10 volt port. This makes the Module very versatile and almost universally compatible with most controllers including the Apex by Neptune Systems or the Reef Angel among others.

Comes with an alternate mode cable. This cable allows you to run your Maxspect Gyre in both forward and reverse direction by using one full Variable Speed port on your Apex to connect two 0-10v signals to a single IceCap Gyre Interface Module.

Was set up and running on my tank for a few weeks but decided to go in another direction.

$100 shipped or local pickup

IMG_4241.jpg
IMG_4240.jpg

r2odie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So if I have 2 gyres on one controller then I need to interface modules, correct?

OP
OP
Bryknicks

Bryknicks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes this would replace the controller to connect it to an apex. You would need one interface module per each gyre pump.

Back