H@rry's Frags for the Montgomery Expo

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's what I'll be bringing to the swap. I have several of most of these but I only have a few of several. If you see anything you like and want me to hold for you let me know.

1. Red Rainbow Staghorn - Shades of red, pink, and green. Fast grower that requires good lighting to maintain colors. Especially vibrant under actinics. - 1 inch mounted - $10

2. Tri Color valida - Very thin branches that grow in a cluster. The base color is amber with shades of blue, purple, and pink on the tips. Fast grower for an Acropora. - 1 - 1.5 inch mounted - $10
tri_color_valida.jpg

3. Moonbeam - Very striking purple to blue tips. Fairly dense growth pattern. Needs plenty of light. - 1 - 1.25 inch mounted - $10
moonbeam.jpg

4. Hollywood Stunner Chalice - Very thin and fast growing for a Chalice. Green eyes with a yellow dot in the center. - 1 inch mounted - $10
hollywood_stunner.jpg

5. Frilly Purple Gorgonian - This one is easy to keep and requires no special feeding as it is photosynthetic. The branches are a very deep purple and the creamy polyps give a fuzzy appearance as they wave in the current. I have attempted to show it with polyps extended and with polyps retracted. We have tried to keep several gorgonians over the years without much success until we found this one. - 2 inch mounted - $10
gorgonian.jpg

6. Tyree Rainbow Montipora - The Polyps of this Rainbow Monti are bright green within the corals center section. On the leading growth edge polyps turn orange/red. What makes this coloration change even more interesting is that polyps located in the area between the leading edge and center section have pigments with a spread coloration located spectrally between red and green. As you travel outward from the center section the pigments change from green to yellow to orange and then finally reddish orange. Thus the name Rainbow Monti. The faster the coral is growing and encrusting the wider the reddish orange region. In brighter lights there can also be more reddish orange polyps. The main coral coloration is blue and the surface of the coral has many small bumps or tuberculae. This is probably a blue Montipora danae species with a rainbow polyp color morph. - 1 - 1.25 inch mounted - $10
tyree_rainbow.jpg

7. Snipersps loisettae - This piece is not in very wide distribution because Hugo did not distribute many frags before his tank crash. Very similar to the ultimate stag exhibiting a turquoise body with green corallites under optimum conditions. - 1 - 1.25 inch mounted - $10
snipersps_loisettae.jpg

8. ORA German Blue Polyp Digitata - This is a fast growing multibranching coral. It is a peaceful coral and can be placed near other peaceful corals. Ample growth room should be given due to it’s rapid growth rate. - 1.5 - 2.5 inch mounted - $10
ora_german_blue_digitata.jpg

9. Ponape Bird Nest - Creamy yellow base with bright pink/purple sharply pointed tips. This one is a show stopper and seems to attain better colors with less light than others. A good choice for T5s. - 1.5 - 2 inch mounted - $10
ponape_bird_nest.jpg

10. Rocky Top - Delicate purple hue - forms an interesting bowl shape - 1.5 - 2 inch mounted - $10
rocky_top_cap.jpg

red_rainbow.jpg]

OP
OP
H@rry

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
- continued

11. Pink Lace Bird's Nest - Hot pink thin branches that are tapered to a point - 1.75 - 2.5 inch mounted - $10
pink_lace_birds_nest.jpg

12. Shady Lady M. capricornis - This one is a light olive color with slightly purple rim under Halides and glows green under Actinics - 1 - 1.5 inch mounted - $10
shady_lady_cap.jpg

13. Dirty H@rry - This one has the same growth pattern and structure as the Tri-Color valida but has more purple with a lack of the green base. Very hardy and a medium grower. - 1 - 1.25 inch mounted - $10
dirty_h@rry.jpg

14. Rocket City Red Chalice - Awesome Red/Pink coloration. Very hardy but not a fast grower. Definitely worth the wait though! - 1 - 1.5 inch mounted - $10
rocket_city_red.jpg

15. Valentine Pocillipora damicornis - Fine delicate growth pattern, colonies are compact clumps - tips turn pink under 10K halides - 1 - 1.5 inch mounted - $10
valentine_pocillipora.JPG

16. Sugarfoot - This is a staghorn with finer/thinner branches than most you will see. The base color is an olive green with bright purple/blue growing tips. Very hardy - 1.75 - 2.5 inch mounted - $10
sugarfoot.jpg

17. Alabama Grape Montipora - Flat scrolling leaves - fast grower - 1.75 - 2 inch mounted - $10
alabama_grape_montipora.JPG

18. Orangade M. capricornis - Fast grower. Grows in a scrolling pattern. Bright orange color - 1 - 1.75 inch mounted - $10
orangeade.jpg

19. Honeysuckle - Medium sized blunt cream colored branches that grown in a loose pattern that is not tightly packed like a table or open like a staghorn. In good light the growing tips will take on a pastel green/blue color - 1 - 1.5 inch mounted - $10
honeysuckle.jpg

20. H@rry's Purple valida - Vivid purple branches with tiny cream colored tips. Typical valida compact growth pattern. - 1 - 1.25 inch mounted - $10
harrys_purple_valida.jpg

OP
OP
H@rry

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
- continued

21. ORA Miami Orchid - A branching staghorn coral with a brown and tan base and stunning magenta branch tips. One of the classic eye-catching ORA corals. - 1.5 - 1.75 inch mounted - $15
ora_miami_orchid.jpg

22. Purple Rain - Fine delicate branching structure. Tips are vivid purple - 1 - 1.5 inch mounted - $15
purple_rain.JPG

23. Limelite Green Slimer - Acropora yongei - electric yellow/green - 2 - 2.25 inch mounted - $15
limelite_slimer.jpg

24. ORA Red Planet - A tabling Acropora with red and pink corallites and a metallic green base. Polyp coloration on this coral is a deep red and the new growth is light pink to white. Under intense lighting the coral may lose the attractive green coloration, it will return if the coral is moved to a lower light area. - 1.5 inch mounted - $15
http://harrysfrags.com/frags/red_planet.jpg[img]

25. Tri Color granulosa - This one displays arrays of green, purple, pink, and blue depending on placement under your lighting. Very hardy and a reasonably fast grower. Requires good lighting and flow for best colors. - 1.25 - 2 inch mounted - $15
[img]http://harrysfrags.com/frags/tri_color_granulosa.jpg

26. Miyagi Tort - Beautiful piece that is a unique purple, green, and pink. - 1 - 1.75 inch mounted - $15
miyagi_tort.jpg

27. Alabama Bonsai - Very fine branching structure - Vivid pink/purple with tiny green polyps - 1 - 1.25 inch mounted - $20
alabama_bonsai.jpg

28. Purple Smoke M. capricornis - Very deep purple - 1 - 1.5 inch mounted - $20
purple_smoke.jpg

29. Rainbow Stylo - Shades of pink, purple, and blue. Needs good light to bring out the best colors. Very hardy. - 1 - 1.5 inch mounted - $25
rainbow_stylo.jpg

30. Garrett's tenuis - Tightly clustered acro that grows into a round pattern. Various shades of blue all the way down to the base. Reasonably fast grower and very hardy. - 1 inch mounted - $30
garretts_tenuis.jpg

OP
OP
H@rry

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
- continued

31. Oculus Fire Garden - Tabling Pink/Orange branches. Hardy and a reasonably fast grower. Give it plenty of light and flow for best colors. - 1 - 1.25 inch mounted - $35
oculus_fire_garden.jpg

32. Purple Slimer - This is the purple cousin of the popular Green Slimer but not as common. It is just as hardy but not quite as fast a grower. Purple down to the base. - 1 - 1.5 inch mounted - $45
purple_slimer.jpg

33. Oregon Tort - This is the real deal folks. This colony grew from a frag from Upscales in Oregon. - 1 - 1.25 inch mounted - $55
oregon_tort.jpg

Thanx for looking!

NHreefguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome corals! Makes me wish I was closer to Alabama haha

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely put me down for a gorgonian. I’m sure I’ll get a couple of acros from you as well but definitely don’t want to miss out on the gorg.

Dutch46

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's what I'll be bringing to the swap. I have several of most of these but I only have a few of several. If you see anything you like and want me to hold for you let me know.

1. Red Rainbow Staghorn - Shades of red, pink, and green. Fast grower that requires good lighting to maintain colors. Especially vibrant under actinics. - 1 inch mounted - $10

2. Tri Color valida - Very thin branches that grow in a cluster. The base color is amber with shades of blue, purple, and pink on the tips. Fast grower for an Acropora. - 1 - 1.5 inch mounted - $10
tri_color_valida.jpg

3. Moonbeam - Very striking purple to blue tips. Fairly dense growth pattern. Needs plenty of light. - 1 - 1.25 inch mounted - $10
moonbeam.jpg

4. Hollywood Stunner Chalice - Very thin and fast growing for a Chalice. Green eyes with a yellow dot in the center. - 1 inch mounted - $10
hollywood_stunner.jpg

5. Frilly Purple Gorgonian - This one is easy to keep and requires no special feeding as it is photosynthetic. The branches are a very deep purple and the creamy polyps give a fuzzy appearance as they wave in the current. I have attempted to show it with polyps extended and with polyps retracted. We have tried to keep several gorgonians over the years without much success until we found this one. - 2 inch mounted - $10
gorgonian.jpg

6. Tyree Rainbow Montipora - The Polyps of this Rainbow Monti are bright green within the corals center section. On the leading growth edge polyps turn orange/red. What makes this coloration change even more interesting is that polyps located in the area between the leading edge and center section have pigments with a spread coloration located spectrally between red and green. As you travel outward from the center section the pigments change from green to yellow to orange and then finally reddish orange. Thus the name Rainbow Monti. The faster the coral is growing and encrusting the wider the reddish orange region. In brighter lights there can also be more reddish orange polyps. The main coral coloration is blue and the surface of the coral has many small bumps or tuberculae. This is probably a blue Montipora danae species with a rainbow polyp color morph. - 1 - 1.25 inch mounted - $10
tyree_rainbow.jpg

7. Snipersps loisettae - This piece is not in very wide distribution because Hugo did not distribute many frags before his tank crash. Very similar to the ultimate stag exhibiting a turquoise body with green corallites under optimum conditions. - 1 - 1.25 inch mounted - $10
snipersps_loisettae.jpg

8. ORA German Blue Polyp Digitata - This is a fast growing multibranching coral. It is a peaceful coral and can be placed near other peaceful corals. Ample growth room should be given due to it’s rapid growth rate. - 1.5 - 2.5 inch mounted - $10
ora_german_blue_digitata.jpg

9. Ponape Bird Nest - Creamy yellow base with bright pink/purple sharply pointed tips. This one is a show stopper and seems to attain better colors with less light than others. A good choice for T5s. - 1.5 - 2 inch mounted - $10
ponape_bird_nest.jpg

10. Rocky Top - Delicate purple hue - forms an interesting bowl shape - 1.5 - 2 inch mounted - $10
rocky_top_cap.jpg

red_rainbow.jpg]

Dutch46

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey harry i,m Dutch 46 i,m new in salt water, from Greenville but have to go out off town to find thing i,m75any wanted to have something to do ,so i pick this i think i have heard about you in one off the fish stores here in town, hope to meet you someday and your frags ,will need some more later! have a great evening;Dutch

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back