Had an account years ago, but forgot my username.

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back to R2R!

giphy.gif

OP
OP
A

Acroporakiller

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I finally had a chance to sit down and update this, so heres the news.

I picked up a Redsea E170 setup with a reefer sump, and all the equipment i need to get water in it. I just need to sell off some more of my equipment and corals in order to fund a radion g5 blue to light it up. Also deciding if i want to build a roomy stand to house some extra equipment. Especially cause the e170 stand barely fits the reefer sump.

Ive decided while im in this unknown area of life, where im not sure what finances are gonna look like for a while, i might as well unload the high end corals to avoid killing it, and keep the easy ol softies and lps.

Looking forward to my 30 days being up so I can list some of the equipment and corals from my last setup.

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! My names Taylor, I live in Portland, OR area and im an sps nut! I recently had a 120g with about 65 different acros, over 30 being just different tenuis I found unique. As my username suggests, i unfortunately managed to nuke all but 10 or so by crashing my tank during a move. Unfortunately some other circumstances came up and I have to sell off some equipment and my remaining livestock to get by due to this absolutely AWESOME covid economy. Fear not, the addiction is still too strong and I will be back with a bigger, better, and nicer system. For now, enjoy these photos of my previous system. Unfortunately I had only had about 8 months woth of collecting and growth so not much to look at!
20200528_150005.jpg

Same here, I forgot my account and password...just started another one. Welcome back.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back