So I have a 14 gallon biocube filled with corals. I am having horrible issues with algae. I use two different types of phosphate removers over does on magnesium, have plenty of snails and hermits. I also have a lawnmower blenny and a rainfords goby that is suppose to eat hair algae and they don't do anything. I have a urchin, sally light foot crab and emerald crabs and nothing is helping with it. Its not long but its spreading. I do water changes once a week. I have done a black out on the tank to help try and kill the algae and nothing is happening. Any suggestions on what I should do?