Halloween Sale is LIVE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

debutis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out the website for HUGE savings. Most categories and corals are 25-30% off.
www.austinaquafarms.com
DSC_0031[1].jpg

DSC_0009[1].jpg

DSC_0011[1].jpg

DSC_0031[1].jpg DSC_0009[1].jpg DSC_0011[1].jpg

Last edited:

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i always wondered why you didnt advertise on here because for people who love acans your prices are about 75% lower then what you see from other vendors on here. no digs at them , you just have great deals on larger sized acans . they may not all the time be ultra rainbows( i know you have those too ) but ive seen 40-50 heads for 40 bucks !

Steven Garland

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i always wondered why you didnt advertise on here because for people who love acans your prices are about 75% lower then what you see from other vendors on here. no digs at them , you just have great deals on larger sized acans . they may not all the time be ultra rainbows( i know you have those too ) but ive seen 40-50 heads for 40 bucks !

I was literally just laying here with my wife saying the EXACT same thing. The prices are unbelieveable.

OP
OP
debutis

debutis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be honest, I just have been so busy with building out the new shop and expanding that I haven't done much advertising anywhere. With our current inventory and prices, we stay so busy shipping that my extra time has gone in to building out the new frag systems and putting new inventory online. I hope to get on the forums more and do a bit more communicating with the customers!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 34.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back