Halo Turning Off When Both Channels are Active

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tdawg

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased Halo Basic and Deluxe M80 in June 2015. Lights worked fine until last week. Now anytime the white and blue channel are turned on at the same time, they, intermittently, turn off for a couple of minutes than turn back on. I suspect this is caused by over heating. Room temperature is 75 degrees F, fans are running, and lights are mounted as high as Halo mounting arms permit. Anyone else having this problem? Can lights be repaired or is this the new deal?
Thanks
IMG_20190701_093243793_HDR.jpg

AquaticLifeProducts

Aquarium Equipment Company
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
0   0   1
Purchased Halo Basic and Deluxe M80 in June 2015. Lights worked fine until last week. Now anytime the white and blue channel are turned on at the same time, they, intermittently, turn off for a couple of minutes than turn back on. I suspect this is caused by over heating. Room temperature is 75 degrees F, fans are running, and lights are mounted as high as Halo mounting arms permit. Anyone else having this problem? Can lights be repaired or is this the new deal?
Thanks
IMG_20190701_093243793_HDR.jpg

Please try swapping the power supply to see if the problem is with the Deluxe power supply. If the deluxe is turning on and off it will cause both to do the same. If not let me know.

We can repair the fixtures. Just PM me with your details and I can set you up with RMA.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back