• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hammer, Frogspawn, Octospawn

Trouble1375

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently reset the aqua-scape in our tank and have narrowed down to the shortlist of wants as far as corals go. Tank is 125 gallon DT with dual 30 gallon sumps. We have managed to "perfect" the flow patterns and have enough flow at the top to keep SPS happy and a low enough flow down lower for the Euphyllia to be happy.

1) Teal Hammer or Frogspawn
2) Purple Hammer or Frogspawn
3) Orange Octospawn

Looking to purchase these items localish to Warren, MI (48088) as I know they do not ship overly well. I travel to Ortonville area every other Sunday so have some flexibility in area and will travel within reason (45ish minutes) to pick up the perfect specimens.

We are in no rush at all and will hold out for exactly what we are looking for.

Corals kingdom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently reset the aqua-scape in our tank and have narrowed down to the shortlist of wants as far as corals go. Tank is 125 gallon DT with dual 30 gallon sumps. We have managed to "perfect" the flow patterns and have enough flow at the top to keep SPS happy and a low enough flow down lower for the Euphyllia to be happy.

3) Orange Octospawn

Looking to purchase these items localish to Warren, MI (48088) as I know they do not ship overly well. I travel to Ortonville area every other Sunday so have some flexibility in area and will travel within reason (45ish minutes) to pick up the perfect specimens.

Check us our Website We have most of these items. www.coralskingdom.com

OP
OP
Trouble1375

Trouble1375

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

3) Orange Octospawn

Located a beautiful teal hammer at LFS when I stopped for salt

SpudGunn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Attachments

• TRAPR721_HAMMER_Y04.jpg
    TRAPR721_HAMMER_Y04.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 50
OP
OP
Trouble1375

Trouble1375

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

3) Orange Octospawn

Now just on the hunt for the Purple Hammer or Frogspawn - not just purple tips or purple tentacles but fully purple. I have seen pictures of them but not in person anywhere yet.

SpudGunn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now just on the hunt for the Purple Hammer or Frogspawn - not just purple tips or purple tentacles but fully purple. I have seen pictures of them but not in person anywhere yet.
Like that?

Attachments

• purplefrog.jpg
    purplefrog.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 44
Back