Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Kinjirra

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you could save alot of money and make your own with another HOB filter...Looks up some youtube vids...I think I spent 50bucks on mine including the light and it works great imho.

CookieRdReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the medium Aquafuge on my 75g mixed. It's plenty big enough to grow cheato and reduce nutrients. I only turn mine on 4 nights a week because my PO4 and NO3 are low. It feels pretty big. I actually had a Aquaclear on there too but removed it and just put media bags and a filter pad in the Aquafuge. I wouldn't buy their light though. You can get a better one on Amazon for less $.

CookieRdReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20210206_213330.jpg

OP
OP
bingus

bingus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the medium Aquafuge on my 75g mixed. It's plenty big enough to grow cheato and reduce nutrients. I only turn mine on 4 nights a week because my PO4 and NO3 are low. It feels pretty big. I actually had a Aquaclear on there too but removed it and just put media bags and a filter pad in the Aquafuge. I wouldn't buy their light though. You can get a better one on Amazon for less $.
What light do you have for your Fuge? I have 2 vipar spectra 300w’s and I built the same stand as you lol like that you painted it black!

CookieRdReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol you have good taste. Innovative Marine AUQA Gadget ChaetoMax 2-in-1 Refugium Light. Marine Depot accidentally sent me two and I used 2 for a long time. I only use 1 now because I don't need it to work that well.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 31.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back