Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan Edwards

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the fact that there is no color guessing and seems it would be much more accurate. Ran out of Alk today and was going to go to amazon to check out the hanna. Am fairly new so am trying to upgrade my equipment over time. This is on my wish/want list. Would love to win them all in one fell swoop!

tomte25

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love these checkers. They make life so much easier. Having a numeric reading returned without having to rely on my color match abilities give me confidence my reading is correct.

Mathew Yerian-French

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Love the digital aspect of your guys checkers and I also like and Followed I would like the ph and temp

kwhyle

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'd love them for the easy-to-read nature of the products! Also followed on instagram

Mark_32g

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hanna Checker Giveaway

Hanna Checkers are small, handheld colorimeters that provide higher accuracy results than typical chemical test kits. Offering improved technology, these portable colorimeters make measurement hassle-free with their simple design and easy to follow instructions.
hanna giveaway.jpg

How to Enter:

Check out the Hanna Instruments Checker Products Page and make a post in this thread telling us what you like about these checkers or what checker(s) you would really like to own. (this will be your official entry)

BONUS ENTRY ONE: LIKE the Hanna Facebook Page Here or FOLLOW the Hanna Instagram Page Here.

BONUS ENTRY TWO: If you have owned or own Hanna products you can leave a review on the product page of the item you own. Only leave a review if you have experience with a certain product please. Here is a list of the more popular Hanna product pages:

Phosphate
Phosphorus
Calcium
Alkalinity
Alkalinity
Nitrite
PH Tester
Digital Refractometer
Pocket PH Tester

*Once you have completed your bonus entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed the bonus entries. A total of three (3) entries are possible so you would have three (3) separate posts if you completed all bonus entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

The winner will receive a Hanna Checker Prize Kit shipped to your door!

1 HI758 Calcium Checker
1 HI772 dKH Alkalinity Checker
1 HI736 Phosphorus Checker
1 HI736-35 Phosphorus Reagent
1 HI98107 Waterproof pH & Temperature Meter

hanna giveaway2.jpg

Thanks again to Hanna Instruments for this awesome giveaway!

*Please note the contest is open until June 20th*
followed on Instagram

Bouns entry #1
L
followed on Instagram

Bouns entry #1[/QUOL
followed on Instagram

Bouns entry #1
I love how easy it is to get the most accurate results in a matter of seconds

G8trBait16

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the dKH Alk checker. It is so easy to do, takes me all of a minute to do. SO much easier than trying to guess the color on other test kits. I would like have the calcium checker. It will be my next purchase.

Limpet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the Alkalinity checker . So easy, you'll actually use it! I'd love to have the Calcium checker and Phosphorus checker.

sheismynightlife

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to try the phosphate, calcium and alkalinity checkers! I have very poor vision which makes testing with colour charts a real pain and at the moment I am testing a lpt to get dosing correct, so any Hanna Checker would make life that little bit easier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back