Hanna Checker Kit Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff williams

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How simple these are to use and it takes the human eye out of the equation. Mix the sample insert in the reader and you get a reading awesome.

Kasdyn Rafie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I WOULD LOVE TO OWN A HANNA CHECKER! I just recently set up my very first fish tank and I am already in love. I have a friend who has been kind enough to let me use his Hanna checkers for my tank and I could not believe how easy they were to use. They are much better than checking water by hand because of the human error it erases, the simple instructions, the efficiency, and the time you save using them!! I absolutely loved them and would be so excited to own some for myself.

jasonp87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These checkers are accurate and easy to use. Much better than having a ton of little vials of water that you are comparing colors for.

tutmatt3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry #1 - their accuracy, consistency, reliability, and obviously the digital output!
I myself am color deficient with certain hues, and it becomes very very difficult to differentiate between colors on a piece of paper.
Especially considering all the different household lighting - you can never get an exact reading.

Hanna defeats those obstacles and has laid out some of the best products in the industry!

tutmatt3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry #2 (bonus 1) - Liked on facebook (pm for facebook name)

tutmatt3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry #3 (bonus 2) Left a review for the only Hanna Unit I have - the Phosphorus. Left an honest & positive review of the unit & the experience.
Felt the instructions were lacking, and as a result cost me using almost all of my 6x starter powder packets. Wish that could have been avoidable with either better instructions, or a longer auto-shut-off delay.

Really stoked to get my hands on more units!

Waalker

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think these checkers are great and should be marketed to beginner reefers more than they are. Though more expensive, the ease of testing with things like this will be a major boon in the long run.I have 4 years in the hobby and am just getting knowledge of these because the appeal of lower cost multi kits was so strong.

beaslbob

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like the idea of not having to compare colors and getting a reading directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back