Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoaeasy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will make life so much easier.
Phosphorus, DKH and calcium please and thank you.

Dewey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the colors of the Checkers I will be able to distinguish each of one of them and I can't wait to use the Checker to get accuracy of my waters. Am crossing my fingers over here.

Dewey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fallowing on Instagram (inst-deweyguz) and Facebook (fb-arlene matias)

albyone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hanna Checker Giveaway

Hanna Checkers are small, handheld colorimeters that provide higher accuracy results than typical chemical test kits. Offering improved technology, these portable colorimeters make measurement hassle-free with their simple design and easy to follow instructions.
hanna giveaway.jpg

How to Enter:

Check out the Hanna Instruments Checker Products Page and make a post in this thread telling us what you like about these checkers or what checker(s) you would really like to own. (this will be your official entry)

BONUS ENTRY ONE: LIKE the Hanna Facebook Page Here or FOLLOW the Hanna Instagram Page Here.

BONUS ENTRY TWO: If you have owned or own Hanna products you can leave a review on the product page of the item you own. Only leave a review if you have experience with a certain product please. Here is a list of the more popular Hanna product pages:

Phosphate
Phosphorus
Calcium
Alkalinity
Alkalinity
Nitrite
PH Tester
Digital Refractometer
Pocket PH Tester

*Once you have completed your bonus entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed the bonus entries. A total of three (3) entries are possible so you would have three (3) separate posts if you completed all bonus entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

The winner will receive a Hanna Checker Prize Kit shipped to your door!

1 HI758 Calcium Checker
1 HI772 dKH Alkalinity Checker
1 HI736 Phosphorus Checker
1 HI736-35 Phosphorus Reagent
1 HI98107 Waterproof pH & Temperature Meter

hanna giveaway2.jpg

Thanks again to Hanna Instruments for this awesome giveaway!

*Please note the contest is open until June 20th*

This is a awesome give away I would really love to have Hanna instruments to take the monotoney out of parameter checks.

SteveySingle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a great giveaway. When trying to decide if one would be more important than another I had trouble. I love the fact that they're easy to use, it really doesn't get any easier.

Ghxst

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't find my original post, maybe I didn't post it, just in case I like the digital read out and easy of calibration. I used these before in a lab and they are accurate.

JMegerle

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would really like to have the alkalinity and phosphate checkers. Alk is something I check non stop and a checker would make things so much better. Plus test kits are hard to differentiate between colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back