Hanna Checker Kit Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dapperjman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to own a phosphorus ULR Hanna! I own several others, but not that one. They are so much better to use than trying to interpret colors.

Arlene Matias

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Phep would be absolutly helpful when starting a new tank or when taking care of a mature tank, I would love to own this!!

Urville

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've always rather liked testing water conditions. Over the years I have used many kits and many many little colored charts. Recently as PAR has become the standard for testing a phrase uttered by both BRS and many on the planted tank forums I hang out on has stuck with me... To paraphrase the many ways I have heard it: The human eye is basically the worst sensor and means to deduce light. Whether its spectrum, intensity and both in aquaria and my many years as a printer... color. Which brings me to the part most of us either hate, or soon will. Color comparison. I got to a point where even if I thought I was correct, from being a printer, I know color is so subjective. The light where you test, how tired your eyes are, the light you spent all day under, etc all effect color perception greatly. "If only I had a robot to check these tests. A SenEye for testing." Lo and behold, I'm watching reef videos and what is this? A robot sensor eye for testing?! It's everything I ever wanted in a test kit, and I've always wanted one of those fancy PH Pens! Who doesn't?!

Heck, let's be forthcoming! I want Hanna testers and checkers for all my parameters. COME ONE LOTTO! Big Money, No Whammies! I think I'm mixing my free cash systems!

COME ON HANNA TESTING EQUIPMENT!

Urville

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And also Instagrammed... Instagramed... you know what I mean!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Drawing happening tomorrow!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bonus entry 2 completed
Congratulations!! @Crimsonvice, you are our winner!!! PM me within 48 hours to verify your entry and claim your prize!*

*Prize must be claimed within 48 hours or we will redraw for a new winner.

Crimsonvice

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations!! @Crimsonvice, you are our winner!!! PM me within 48 hours to verify your entry and claim your prize!*

*Prize must be claimed within 48 hours or we will redraw for a new winner.

WOOT WOOT! THIS IS SO AWESOME! Thanks R2R and Hanna for putting this together!

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back