• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hanna Checkers/Testers: HI702 Copper and HI713 Low Range Phosphate (both w/ Reagent)

Item Price
$40 each, $70 both
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Subliminal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
961EFD87-1AA0-4DE5-A7A4-1FA4E04ECC1D.jpeg
85383741-1421-437D-93AF-CCC2E74DEDFB.jpeg

I have two Hanna checker/testers in great working order for sale. $40/each or $70/both.

HI702 Copper Tester...this is the cat's pajamas. If you've ever gotten ich/brook/velvet/whatever in your saltwater fish, you know it's a real pain. The way to go about rectifying this is to quarantine the fish and keep the copper level between 2.0 and 2.5. You can buy test strips or whatever, which will give you a ballpark view of your numbers, or you can use this Hanna digital checker, which will tell you EXACTLY where you need to be. Comes with 12 reagent packets which expire on 06/27. Will also throw in 1/2 bottle of Fritz Coppersafe...between the two of these, you should have everything you need to save your fish. Pictured is the receipt from a few months ago. I paid $70 for the checker and $13 for the reagent, with tax, that comes to ~$89 plus the coppersafe. Yours for $40.

HI713 Low Range Phosphate. What's there to say...it checks your phosphate levels? Comes with reagent 24 reagent packets, which expire in 10/25. Same deal, $40 for the unit with the reagent.

Buy both for $70, less than a I paid for 1 of them with no reagent...what a DEAL! ;)
Central Jersey…south Brunswick area, 08540

Last edited:

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • None.

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 6.7%
Back