Hanna HI97105 Marine Master Multiparameter Checker

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Hanna HI97105 Marine Master Multiparameter Checker is new water testing device which combines all of the major parameters of reef aquarium chemistry into one photometric machine. The Marine Master Checker from Hanna can measure pH, alkalinity, calcium, nitrate, nitrite, phosphate which is more than enough for virtually all aquarium needs, especially live corals and…
Source

Continue reading...

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I’ve had mine for a few months now and have to say I really like it. Mine came with a few reagents missing but the machine itself is excellent.
Is it basically like the "eggs" but just a single machine? Or will it test multiple parameters from one sample?

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it basically like the "eggs" but just a single machine? Or will it test multiple parameters from one sample?
Each test is done separately with its own sample/regents. It is basically just 1 "egg" but it does have separate lights I assume since not every test uses the same light. Do to the cost, I would prefer to have separate eggs so in case something breaks you are only losing 1 test instead of several.

The couple of "all in one from one sample" testers I've seen have ended up never materializing and taking a lot of peoples money or they went bankrupt.

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Each test is done separately with its own sample/regents. It is basically just 1 "egg" but it does have separate lights I assume since not every test uses the same light. Do to the cost, I would prefer to have separate eggs so in case something breaks you are only losing 1 test instead of several.

The couple of "all in one from one sample" testers I've seen have ended up never materializing and taking a lot of peoples money or they went bankrupt.
Thanks

TbSaysNo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I have that one and it is extraordinary inconsistent in testing. Alkalinity goes from 6.5 to 8 dkh in two test, calcium is showing 530, while redsea & salifert is showing 410.

I will attempt to get a refund, as they simply has shipped a product that does *not* work

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 66.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.1%
Back