Hanna HI98319 Salinity Tester Giveaway (no purchase necessary)

AquaLocker

AquaLocker.com
View Badges
Reaction score
No purchase necessary, but lots of ways to enter - for R2R members only! One winner only.
The winner receives a new
Hanna HI98319 Salinity Tester
HI98319-Angle-ppt-F.jpg

Learn more about this product here:

Ways to be entered:​

PLEASE post in this thread when you have qualified for any entry in any category below...​
  1. For every $100 spent on the website (purchases made yesterday count) this week, you get 5 entries. Be sure to let us know (private message is fine) if you have placed a qualifying order.
  2. Post a photo/video in this thread of something in your aquarium that you have purchased from us (obviously something alive and well, being a troll doesn't equate to an entry.)
  3. Post a photo/video on social media of something in your aquarium that you have purchased from us (obviously something alive and well, being a troll doesn't equate to an entry.) Be sure to tag us! FB: @FishyBusinessAq, Instagram: @FishyBusinessAq and Twitter: @FishyBusinessAq
    Each post counts as an entry.
  4. Sign up for our newsletter if you aren't signed up already - you can sign up on our website: www.fishybusinessaquatics.com

This giveaway closes on Sunday, July 7th at Midnight EST. Drawing will be held on Monday, July 8th at 5:00 p.m. EST and announced here in this thread! Retail value of the item is $69.99.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Cool!

Mr Fishface

View Badges
Reaction score
Signed up for the news letter. Site looks really good; I'm bookmarking it for when I am ready for my next fish order.

reef r madness

View Badges
Reaction score
No purchase necessary, but lots of ways to enter - for R2R members only! One winner only.
HI98319-Angle-ppt-F.jpg

Ways to be entered:
PLEASE post in this thread when you have qualified for any entry in any category below...

1. For every $100 spent on the website (purchases made yesterday count) this week, you get 5 entries. Be sure to let us know (private message is fine) if you have placed a qualifying order.
  2. Post a photo/video in this thread of something in your aquarium that you have purchased from us (obviously something alive and well, being a troll doesn't equate to an entry.)
  3. Post a photo/video on social media of something in your aquarium that you have purchased from us (obviously something alive and well, being a troll doesn't equate to an entry.) Be sure to tag us! FB: @FishyBusinessAq, Instagram: @FishyBusinessAq and Twitter: @FishyBusinessAq
  4. Sign up for our newsletter if you aren't signed up already - you can sign up on our website: www.fishybusinessaquatics.com

This giveaway closes on Sunday, July 7th at Midnight EST. Drawing will be held on Monday, July 8th at 5:00 p.m. EST and announced here in this thread! Retail value of the item is $69.99.

Signed up for newsletter..sure could use it

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Signed up for the newsletter.

Nicholas Scelzi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
HI98319-Angle-ppt-F.jpg

Ways to be entered:
PLEASE post in this thread when you have qualified for any entry in any category below...

Signed up for the newsletter

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 80 38.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.5%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back