Hanna HI98319 Salinity Tester Giveaway (no purchase necessary)

SurfTrack

View Badges
Reaction score
Signed up for newsletter. Website actually looks very nice. Will definitely test out and order something soon!

OP
OP
AquaLocker

AquaLocker

AquaLocker.com
View Badges
Reaction score
congrats.png

The winner is @azbigjohn!!!

*** Please send us a PM with your email address so we can verify that you signed up for the newsletter and then your shipping address.

Thank you, everyone!!!!

rf1

View Badges
Reaction score
No purchase necessary, but lots of ways to enter - for R2R members only! One winner only.
The winner receives a new
Hanna HI98319 Salinity Tester
HI98319-Angle-ppt-F.jpg

Learn more about this product here:

Ways to be entered:
PLEASE post in this thread when you have qualified for any entry in any category below...

1. For every $100 spent on the website (purchases made yesterday count) this week, you get 5 entries. Be sure to let us know (private message is fine) if you have placed a qualifying order.
  2. Post a photo/video in this thread of something in your aquarium that you have purchased from us (obviously something alive and well, being a troll doesn't equate to an entry.)
  3. Post a photo/video on social media of something in your aquarium that you have purchased from us (obviously something alive and well, being a troll doesn't equate to an entry.) Be sure to tag us! FB: @FishyBusinessAq, Instagram: @FishyBusinessAq and Twitter: @FishyBusinessAq
    Each post counts as an entry.
  4. Sign up for our newsletter if you aren't signed up already - you can sign up on our website: www.fishybusinessaquatics.com

This giveaway closes on Sunday, July 7th at Midnight EST. Drawing will be held on Monday, July 8th at 5:00 p.m. EST and announced here in this thread! Retail value of the item is $69.99.

7hogwarts

View Badges
Reaction score
I get the newsletter already. I've bought from Fishy Business before. And I will buy again!

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Signed up for newsletter

Back