Hanna Nitrate Checker Coming Soon for the Low Range

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Hanna Nitrate Checker is a long awaited addition to Hanna Instruments’ catalog of trusted digital water testers. The Hanna Phosphate Checker has been the gold standard in accurate, low range measurement of this important nutrient and algae fuel so the new Hanna Checker for Nitrate is a very exciting announcement for the reef aquarium […]
Source

Continue reading...

Graffiti Spot

Cat and coral maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool if it’s accurate. These will be helpful for the people who have trouble seeing the salifert colors at low range.

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Teaser, Teaser, Teaser - I believe in this when I can see which method they use, range of disturbing ions, nitrite disturbing range and accuracy - otherwise it will only be some figures on a digital display.

There is a reason why a fast digital analyzer of nitrate in marine environment not has show up yet. I´m not saying that this checker is not a good choice - but they have to come up with some new inventions (or test methodology) if I should buy this

Sincerely Lasse

Last edited:

Graffiti Spot

Cat and coral maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait....are there actually people that see these the lower ranges accurately on those?

yea I used to have trouble with them but they updated the color chart a little while back and it’s actually a little easier to read now. I am colorblind when it comes to certain similar hues so it is a challenge for me either way really. I just like the salifert because it’s always accurate for me.

piranhaman00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can differentiate the pinks well, but I have young eyes yet.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 91 87.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back