BRS
BRS

fuelman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I just ordered two packs of reagents still showing the 6th for expected Shipp date I still have a nyos that only has two tests used so more than enough for now. I didn't expect the HR to be available this soon.

SaltwaterAq

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Actually looking like these will start shipping in the morning. Just arrived today a few minutes ago :) It's good to be FIRST!

Photo Jul 01, 2 54 16 PM.jpg

nim6us

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Corals.com

wmb0003

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Actually looking like these will start shipping in the morning. Just arrived today a few minutes ago :) It's good to be FIRST!

Got the email a few moments ago that mine had shipped(well label created) so I got my order in early enough. Thanks @SaltwaterAq !
napoleon dynamite yes GIF

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
So, mine arrived yesterday. I have always had high nitrates in my 90. The closest color match on NYOS was 25. I tested with Hannah HR yesterday and it said 65. I retested and it said 70. Something does not add up. The new build said 0 on both. Hoping that I can trust this.

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

Ordered my reagents from you guys yesterday and it already shipped! Thanks!! I want to try with new reagents to see why I have a 40 point difference between NYOS and Hannah.

dreamscape

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I got mine and the reading are all over the place. Also, the vials that came with it I think are a different size. I tested the meter with the new and old vials giving drastically different results.

Micro-Reefs Aquarium

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
So, mine arrived yesterday. I have always had high nitrates in my 90. The closest color match on NYOS was 25. I tested with Hannah HR yesterday and it said 65. I retested and it said 70. Something does not add up. The new build said 0 on both. Hoping that I can trust this.
So if I understand you correctly, your 90 gallon read 25ppm using NYOS test. Then you tested with the HR Hannah and got 65ppm, then retested again for authenticity and got 70ppm? Is this correct? Those numbers are way off between your Hannah and NYOS.

I tested mine against the LR and HR Hannah very little difference, if you look at my post earlier you will see what I shared with the board.

Adamantium

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Just came back into stock @ SaltwaterAquarium.com. Order placed!

Now I just have to figure out what to do with my 2 brand new salifert nitrate test kits.

Fritz

KTipp

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I got mine and the reading are all over the place. Also, the vials that came with it I think are a different size. I tested the meter with the new and old vials giving drastically different results.
Huh, my vials say 10ml just like the Hanna Phosphate vials...

taricha

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Can some people take pics of the color formed in the vial by this test next to the reading.
I'd like to see how much pink is generated in a 5ppm or 20ppm or whatever sample.

RAP
BRS

When is the last time you purchased cleanup crew critters?

• Past few days

Votes: 62 12.2%
  • Past few weeks

Votes: 135 26.6%
  • Past few months

Votes: 163 32.1%
  • Over a half a year

Votes: 73 14.4%
  • Over a year ago

Votes: 71 14.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 4 0.8%