revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hanna giveaway2.jpg

Hanna Water Care Giveaway

Hanna Instruments care about the success of your saltwater aquarium! It's been said that saltwater aquarium keepers are not keepers of coral or fish but rather keepers of water! That's why Hanna not only cares about you but cares about your water! Hanna Instruments has a history of developing innovative products that make analytical measurements easier to perform at an affordable price. Many innovations introduced by Hanna are now the norm for the instrumentation industry.

How to Enter:

Contestants would have to do at least 2 of these or more for bonus entries to increase chances of winning. You may complete two of the following entry methods or complete them all for multiple entries!

1. Name (or tag if they are on reef2reef) a Local Fish Store that carries Hanna products or you want to have carry Hanna products.

2. LIKE the Hanna Facebook Page Here and FOLLOW the Hanna Instagram Page Here.

3. Leave a review. If you have owned or own Hanna products you can leave a review on the product page of the item you own. Only leave a review if you have experience with a certain product please. Here is a list of the more popular Hanna product pages: Phosphate Phosphorus Calcium Alkalinity Alkalinity Nitrite PH Tester Digital Refractometer Pocket PH Tester

4. Create a post on social media showing a Hanna product and your aquarium. Make sure to tag hanna_aqua Facebook and/or Instagram and use the hashtags #hannareef2reef #hannaaqua #hannachecker Here is a link to the Hanna popular products sections. http://pages.hannainst.com/aquarium-testing#charts

*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed the bonus entries. A total of three (4) entries are possible so you would have three (4) separate posts if you completed all entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

The winner will receive a Hanna Water Care Prize Kit shipped to your door!

HI96822 Digital Seawater Refractometer
HI70436 Deionized Water
HI731318 Microfiber Cloths
HI98308-Pure Water Tester

Total MSRP value- $269
Hanna Prize.jpg

Thanks again to Hanna Instruments for this awesome giveaway!

*Please note the contest is open until August 17th*

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the Hanna dkh instrument and absolutely love the thing! I don't know how I waited so long to get one but now that I own one makes life so much easier with out have to do the drip test.

Liked Facebook

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done. I have the Ca, Alk, and low phosphorus checker and they work great

Last edited:

Waalker

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope my LFS Extreme Tropical Pets in Youngstown, OH starts to carry these!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back