Happy 1 Year Anniversary to My Fromia indica Star!

OP
OP
livinlifeinBKK

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thumps up emojii 200.png
You remember when I first began my independent research, right @Timfish ? Absolutely no disrespect or "I told you so's" intended by any means but I don't think I have ever heard of 3 Fromia indicas living to the ages of 1.5+ years and the other two 1+ year...they were all housed together and fed the same diet. It ISNT perfect. But I feel as if I can in some way conclude that I've extended their lives far past any expectations Ive heard from anyone (even regardless of Fromia species). I do feel like I'm onto something here. And still going...

210_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great work! I feel like the same things that you've done may work with other starfish like Linckias. Have all of them continued to grow and gain weight? And have you observed any oxygen seeking behavior since your report was published? I am excited for 2 Fromia milleporella stars to arrive from LiveAquaria. Couldve done with just one but ordered two to increase the chances of having a healthy one to start. How can you distinguish a Fromia milleporella from a Fromia Indica? From the pictures I've seen of them they look more or less the same..

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back