Happy Birthday to me! You get 5% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s right, it’s it was my birthday on Tuesday! It’s been a busy day otherwise I would have gotten to this sooner...

In celebration, I’m offering 5% off the L2, L4, and L8 units!

This deal is good today and probably other days this week like tomorrow and Thursday and Friday. Highly probable let’s just put it that way. Like it’s good until the end of the day Friday.

"WHATEVER" WEDNESDAY UPDATE: Sale continues
TURFSDAY THURSDAY: guess what...sale continues...

FESTIVE FRIDAY << clicky link to see update on post below

I have it on good authority that it will continue until at least Friday also. Just sayin. I have an inside guy.

SEE POST #4 FOR THE DETAILS <clicky clicky link

L2.jpg

IMG_0047.JPG

Click the “Get in Line!” link in my signature for info on opening a support ticket & I’ll fill you in on the details!

I’d write more but I’m at dinner with the fan & wife is giving me dirty looks. What’s up with that, it’s my birthday, I’ll do what I want!!!

But seriously, more later...

Cheers!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Turbo's Aquatics

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But seriously, more later...
As promised - It is indeed later.
Here is more:

I'm starting my production run this week. I have one bottleneck: I won't have my LED boards in hand until December 7th due to a shortage of violet LEDs.

I haven't ever run a public Black Friday/etc sale, mainly because hype makes me want to vomit...but...I've decided to do one. But I'm calling it a Holiday Sale (Complete with annoying alternating colors). Or because it's my birthday, and it's Tuesday, it's my Tuesday Birthday Sale. Or Turbo Tuesday. Whatever. Oh snap, that's tomorrow: "Whatever Wednesday Sale". I literally just came up with that. Ok that's enough creativity for today, I'll come up with something snappy for Thursday. It'll probably be one of those things where you wake up in the morning and have an epiphany, then you can't remember it by the time you hit the shower.

ANY WAY.

5% off all L2, L4, and L8 scrubbers, as long as the order is paid by the end of November (the 30th).

*Scrubber, pump, and rail prices and shipping rates here: Rev 4 Turbo Algae Scrubber Availability and Pricing
**Military discounts will be in addition to this sale

But let's say you get paid on the last day of the month, and you won't be able to actually spend it until the check clears. Just let me know, I'll give you another day. That's how I roll.

But then let's say you already spent all your money on Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday...well, that sucks for you. On a side note, did you ever notice how they don't come up with a catchy name for Sunday after Thanksgiving sales? I guess they reserve that for hyping up Monster Truck Rallies. SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY...

Due to the compressed timeframe between now and Christmas and the number of orders I am expecting, I can't 100% guarantee shipping/delivery to everyone before December 21st.

So if it is rather important that you have your scrubber in hand before December 21st, please let me know! I'll do what I can!

Interested? Click the link below and submit a ticket!

https://www.turbosaquatics.com/ordering.html

-Bud

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
sharkbite.jpg

fishybizzness

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Happy belated birthday Bud!! Ordered mine this week and the process was fast and painless. Bud responded to my emails quickly and answered any questions I had and also had his own questions to make sure I was getting the right set up for my system. He really is a pleasure to work with!!

OP
OP
Turbo's Aquatics

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"WHATEVER" WEDNESDAY UPDATE: Sale continues
TURFSDAY THURSDAY: guess what...sale continues...

I have it on good authority that it will continue until at least Friday also. Just sayin. I have an inside guy.

SEE POST #4 FOR THE DETAILS <clicky clicky link

OP
OP
Turbo's Aquatics

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FESTIVE FRIDAY!

Holiday Sale will be extended until Tuesday, December 4th! This is mainly due to my total lack of publishing the sale in a few places that I totally meant to. The only caveat is that for all orders placed after the end of the day today, it's highly likely your scrubber won't ship until January. But since I'm not going anywhere for Christmas this year, there's still a chance...act now!

OP
OP
Turbo's Aquatics

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[fabulous marketing catchphrase] SATURDAY! I hate hype-marketing so instead of hating myself, I’m turning to sarcasm. Maybe it’s Sarcasm Saturday? Hit me up with some wit. Oh yeah - buy my scrubbers. There’s my sales pitch.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 67 34.4%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.8%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back