Happy Mushrooms?

ArialReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is my mushroom happy? I just need to know if they're doing well because I've never kept any, so help me out.
78573eebbca2d14bb1fe6c7bd65daf84.jpg

S.O.MLemos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m no professional since I’ve only had shrooms for a few months but I’d say they look pretty good or they wouldn’t be so opened up. I originally had to move mine around because they didn’t like as much light so if they start shrinking up you might try that because that looks like a pretty bright spot.

Keep in mind they can take over a tank fairly quickly so I keep them on their own rock island. Just my input

S.O.MLemos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Secluded rock was covered in about 3 months but I’m giving it to my buddy soon.

113701e087e6de3e85dbdcddb4d9d42a.heic

OP
OP
ArialReef

ArialReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m no professional since I’ve only had shrooms for a few months but I’d say they look pretty good or they wouldn’t be so opened up. I originally had to move mine around because they didn’t like as much light so if they start shrinking up you might try that because that looks like a pretty bright spot.

Keep in mind they can take over a tank fairly quickly so I keep them on their own rock island. Just my input
It's not actually that bright, I took the pic using my phone and somehow it turned out brighter than it actually is.

John3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks good to me. Were they all the same type? They all seem to have some green but the one is really popping.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back