Happy New Year R2R UC Livesale! January 2nd and 3rd, 10am-4pm PST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there free shipping after a certain amount like on your website, will shipping module price be refunded at said amount? Also is it based on total order or does 1st item have to be over the threshold?
Thanks in advance!
Hi,
to participate in the livesale you will need to purchase the shipping module. Once it it purchased you can purchase as many corals as you would like and they are all automatically combined for you. To reach free shipping you would need to purchase $150 of live stock on our website aside from the livesale items.

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that thing is pretty AF!
help me new girl quotes GIF

jeg2105

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was hoping for a branching but that fallen angel looks good. @tsouth was that what you were looking for? Might be too big for what I'm looking for now, I should start off with a smaller piece I think but that price is nice(er) now.

Welp its sold now as I typed this

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was hoping for a branching but that fallen angel looks good. @tsouth was that what you were looking for? Might be too big for what I'm looking for now, I should start off with a smaller piece I think but that price is nice(er) now.

Welp its sold now as I typed this

I picked up a frag of a rainbow branch from this live sale, but it looks to be more on the golden side. I wanted one that's more teal and opalescent. Similar to this one on the site but ultimately i'll have to email them and see what's available. The one I really wanted isn't on the site anymore.
1609719377697.png

With regards to the fallen angel, $99 is honestly a really, really good price for what looks to be a nice hammer. I still have it up as a tab but I sent an email their way regarding another and am practicing patience lol IMO the walls look better in rainbow form, but to some, the ability to cut branches and make returns is more of a priority. Definitely do what is going to make you most happiest in the end!

We can link up soon but I probably won't have a hammer available for a couple months!

jeg2105

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a frag of a branching from this live sale, but it looks to be more on the golder side. I wanted one that's more teal and opalescent. Similar to this one on the site but ultimately i'll have to email them and see what's available. The one I really wanted isn't on the site anymore.
1609719377697.png

With regards to the fallen angel, $99 is honestly a really, really good price for what looks to be a nice hammer. I still have it up as a tab but I sent an email their way and am practicing patience lol

We can link up soon but I probably won't have a hammer available for a couple months!
Good luck on getting what you're looking for! There are just so many options out there. I ended up picking up a purple tip as a back up in case I didnt get a rainbow this round. I'm working with a 29g biocube that im turning into a mixed reef so patience Is what I need, don't want to over do it so quickly. Nice to have met a fellow local reefer through this sale.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a frag of a rainbow branch from this live sale, but it looks to be more on the golden side. I wanted one that's more teal and opalescent. Similar to this one on the site but ultimately i'll have to email them and see what's available. The one I really wanted isn't on the site anymore.
1609719377697.png

With regards to the fallen angel, $99 is honestly a really, really good price for what looks to be a nice hammer. I still have it up as a tab but I sent an email their way regarding another and am practicing patience lol IMO the walls look better in rainbow form, but to some, the ability to cut branches and make returns is more of a priority. Definitely do what is going to make you most happiest in the end!

Hi,
we are pretty sure you have what you are looking for . Please feel free to purchase the stock item with the livesale price. In the notes please put "Have Danny Pick my Teal Rainbow Hammer Please". You will be pleased. The Rainbows we have in stock are seriously fantastic!

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
we are pretty sure you have what you are looking for . Please feel free to purchase the stock item with the livesale price. In the notes please put "Have Danny Pick my Teal Rainbow Hammer Please". You will be pleased. The Rainbows we have in stock are seriously fantastic!
Will definitely make that happen Emilio! Wanted to wait until I receive a response from the email i sent first regarding order #2008925163. I had purchased a stock bubble but am hoping I can transfer that into a stock rainbow hammer instead and pay the difference.

Can you tell me how long the live sale prices are good for? Does that end today? I'd hate to lose the deal price @ $179 while I wait for a response for the email tomorrow

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have our winners !

1st place (Great White Skimmer)- Bill Gould
2nd place (4pc SPS)- Loc Pham
3rd place (4pc LPS)- Bill Sovay
4th place (ICP)- Roely Batista
5th place (ICP)- Paul Scoma
6th place (ICP)- Donna Martinez
7th place (ICP)- Thomas Southworth

Congratulations to all of you, we will be reaching out shortly

congrats GIF

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AHHHHMAAAAAAZZZZIIIIINGGGGGG!!!!!!

Congratulations to all of the winners! Awesome awesome awesome way to start the new year and a Monday at that!

cookie monster GIF

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back