Happy New Year Red Sea MAX NANO Giveaway - Drawing Date: Jan 31st

DLHDesign

Ex-Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done and done.

What I like most about the RedSea systems are that a lot of the "must do" setup is ready out-of-the-box. The clean lines and overall look of the tanks are also a great feature!

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I am in for this one, liked and subscribed! I love how sleek these tanks look, and all the attention to detail is fantastic. I would love to replace my biocube with one of these beauties! Good luck everyone:)

Dapperjman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've subscribed and verified the FB like. I like that it has an ATO with a built in reservoir!

jbow50

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Subscribed and liked! As a new reefer this system is really appealing. I already have a 75, but I'd like to toy with a nano tank. I love how everything is included with to setup. Even the ato. Especially since my other tank has an ato, but its malfunctioning so i have to tinker with it everyday.

bobamike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
unnamed.png

Happy New Year Red Sea MAX NANO Giveaway
Sponsored by RedSeaFish.com and REEF2REEF.com

The contest is pretty simple and easy to enter!

HOW TO ENTER
1. Subscribe to the Red Sea Reefer Contest Email List Here and confirm the subscription.

2. LIKE the Red Sea Facebook Page Here

3. Go to the Red Sea Reef Systems Website Page HERE and find what features you really love about these tanks. Then post what that is within the contest thread.

BONUS ENTRY:
Start a tank thread here on R2R in the members tank forum here: Member Tanks Share the link to your tank thread here in this thread for the bonus entry. (if you already have a tank thread started on R2R just update it and link it here to be entered)

THE DRAWING
On Jan 31st we will pick a winner by random draw from this thread! (winner will need to verify that all entry requirements were met)

THE PRIZE
The lucky winner will win a one brand new Max Nano System Tank and Stand (choice of white or black) shipped to their door valued at over $1000!! This is a Plug & Play System.

RCP-banner5.gif

Reefer Banner-468X60.gif

Thanks again to Red Sea!

I like how everything is included to start your own reef tank

Anthonygee68

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Subscribed and liked! I love how Red Sea manage to cram such a hi spec system into their setups.

TreyC2010

But baby, the fish need it....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like that it includes the awesome AI light. It also makes maintenance easy by swiveling. It makes it much more simple that it has the "top up" system and stand included. If I got the tank then I'd just have to buy some more Red Sea salt and get it started. ;)

I liked and subscribed.

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I subscribed. I liked. Now what can I say other than these tanks are very sleek and remind me of my Elos tank made in Italy. These are beautiful! :)

joseserrano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Subscribed and linked. I like the effective AIO design, compared to other companies AIO design. Comes ready to run out the box, and I have seen many redsea tanks running stock, and keeping corals alive.

Bronc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Subscribed & Liked.

I like: "The all new MAX® NANO features the very latest in reef-keeping technology including AI’s Prime HD LED lighting with integrated Wi-Fi control, REEF-SPEC® filtration and circulation systems, an Automatic Top-Off unit and an easy access power center."

Oh, and January 31st is my birthday - this would make an AWESOME present!

Last edited:

roboshark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I subscribed and liked! I really like that the nano version is compact, but still as efficient as the larger versions. I like that it has an external sump, a chiller for hot days, and a strong light that is sleek and stylish. Overall this tank will be the best option for me!

Good luck to everyone and happy holidays!

townjas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Already subscribed and love these nano tanks. The all in 1 makes it so much easier to maintain and and great lighting too! I keep up with most of the Red Sea Facebook posts.

PPi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow where do you start? The fact of it being a true all in one, just add live stock and water or the built in auto top off, that all of us only wished we had in the past, instead of the Home Depot bucket. Nice job Red Sea, already liked and signed up on the list! Thanks RedSea for putting this on!

Back