Happy New Year Red Sea MAX NANO Giveaway - Drawing Date: Jan 31st

Mrvictor5150

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done and done! I love the rimless look and pretty much an all in one system, perfect for the sleek look and makes it look like less of a hobby and more of a work of art. Ive always loved the way these tanks look!

sav_1975

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Subscribed, and liked
As a satisfied Red Sea max c130 owner I am happy and excited to see the introduction of smart led lighting, much missed on the C130
Also the introduction of the channel and filter sock from the overflow comb is just fantastic and will help to improve the water quality even more.
Would love this upgraded model, as the wife won't let me upgrade currently, (apparently I have spend too much on it lol) in white would look great in my lounge

Happy Christmas and Reefing to you all.

Northstar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Subscribed and liked! I've been looking at the Red Sea tanks for a while and would LOVE to have one. I've just started a saltwater tank for the first time so I'm still learning. That being said it definitely makes me appreciate that this tank really is plug and play with the protein skimmer and automatic top off as part of the unit. I love the clean lines with nothing sitting above the line of the tank and the fact that you can choose it in black or white. Also, a huge thing about this tank is the screen over the sump. The nano tank I bought didn't have one and I didn't think much about it until I caught my cat fishing in there and pulling out the filter sponge!

Scopulum Zombie

Unconventional reefing without regret.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What i love most about Red Sea systems is how sleek they look. Having a system that is engineered to work together is also a plus.

KPVM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off, I would like to thank Red Sea for the opportunity to win an awesome prize. I have subscribed to the newsletter as well as liked the Facebook page.

Secondly, I love the features that comes with the complete Red Sea tanks. I love how some of the tanks come complete with lighting. There are so many various ways in which you can customize it to suit yours and your fish's needs. From the in-cabinet sumps, to the wifi controllable lights and chiller ready feature, this is the perfect system to have. The actual cabinet/stand itself has a very beautiful and professional look that others truly cannot compete. My favorite of the tanks seems to be the Red Sea MAX® S-650 LED Aquarium System. 175 gallon complete with LED and wifi controllable lighting looks fantastic. But whether it is the S-650 LED or the Nano, either and all are beautiful tanks with great features.

Lastly, thanks again to Red Sea for the opportunity to win such an amazing prize. I would also like to thank REEF2REEF for having such a cool forum site. It has really helped having following it the last few months.

AwildcatsZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love that everything is tight and compact. Living in an apartment means space is precious. With the Red Sea tanks it allows someone like me to keep an aquarium with all of the best filtration methods.

It's also great that it's all kept in a very clean a sleek design. Easily goes with all types of decor (important to the girlfriend).

drodge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Max 250 setup now and love just about everything about it. The fact that everything is self contained and looks neat and professional made it super easy for a complete beginner to get into the hobby. The only think I disliked about my setup was the lighting, as the T8 bulbs got hot. I did a retrofit to switch to LED's and love it more than ever. So, I think the open top design and updated lights are a huge improvement. Touches like the included auto-top-off feature really make things easy as well. If a complete newbie like myself can make corals thrive, they've obviously done something very right.

Susan Edwards

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love all the Red Sea tanks. I love the all in one, and the quality construction of hte cabinets--no cheap pressboard to swell. I also love the electrical all built in. It is what sold me on RS. Will post my tank build thread separately. It's in my sig. I believe too.

jsc2087

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love every thing about these units. The way they look so clean and nice. The way it is totally self contained. The ease of use and setup that come with the self contained design and plug and play system. I would love to have one of these. If I don't win one I will have to buy something from red sea sooner or later.

henelay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screenshot_20161220-113003.png

I personally think the included auto top off is the best feature in the Nano Max series. In a small aquarium having stability is the number one important thing to have. Something I have learned, and I'm pretty sure everyone as well, to implement into our system. To include the ATO makes this system a true Plug-n-Play.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back