Happy ThanksGiveaway from Noopsyche!!! WIN a Reef Light! 3 WINNERS!!!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Noopsyche Thanksgiving 21.jpg

Happy Thanksgiveaway!!
with Noopsyche and R2R!!

It's NOVEMBER a month for THANKSGIVING!! And Noopsyche has teamed up again with R2R to give you something to be thankful for!

Noopsyche's Reef Lighting has become one of the popular reef lighting options for many members of our community here on Reef2Reef, and we're sure that if you liked their K7 Pro II, you'll love the new K7 V3!! The best part is that we're giving one lucky reefer a brand new K7 V3 for FREE (and 2 runner-ups will win a $130 gift card)!!!

Check out the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: Check out the K7 V3 at the Noopsyche website and tell us why you would be thankful to be a winner in this contest. CLICK HERE!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Subscribe to the Noopsyche Youtube Channel! CLICK HERE!
Bonus 2: Make a post in our Thanksgiving Thread (CLICK HERE) about something you are thankful for!
Bonus 3: Tag a member of Reef2Reef in this thread that you are super thankful for! You do that by add the @ symbol in front of their username. So for Noopsyche it would be the @ then Noopsyche. It would look like this once complete: @noopsyche
Bonus 4: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 5: Join the Noopsyche Facebook group. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 6: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.
Bonus 7: Would you like to watch a complete unboxing/testing video of the NP K7 V3 LED light? Noopsyche invited simply reefing to test K7 V3 out of the box. Click the link to watch this YouTube video, If you like simply reefing, Subscribe to him. Let us know once you check out the video for an extra entry.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

One winner will be selected to receive:
  • One K7 V3 light
  • One K7 bracket
  • One K7 controller
Two winners will be selected to receive a $130 gift card.

K7V3 light.jpg

K7V3 mount.jpg

K7V3 spectrum.jpeg

K7V3 schematic.jpeg

THE DRAWING

Three Winners will be chosen via random draw from this thread on December 6, 2021! (Last day to enter is December 5th.)

We will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winners' usernames will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winners other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thanks again to @noopsyche for this awesome contest!

#r2rgiveaway

Last edited:

mslabonik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waiting for shipment of my win! Lol!
Would love to have a pair!
All joking aside, I would be very thankful to win this light, I love the way the look of the light and the small design but with large effect. I would be very grateful to Noopsyche if I won it. I appreciate them offering yet another contest and giveaway!
Thanks Noopsyche!

Last edited:

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry : seems to be a quality product at a great price

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: I would love this for my coral qt setup.

joefeets1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Noopsyche Thanksgiving 21.jpg

Happy Thanksgiveaway!!
with Noopsyche and R2R!!

It's NOVEMBER a month for THANKSGIVING!! And Noopsyche has teamed up again with R2R to give you something to be thankful for!

Noopsyche's Reef Lighting has become one of the popular reef lighting options for many members of our community here on Reef2Reef, and we're sure that if you liked their K7 Pro II, you'll love the new K7 V3!! The best part is that we're giving one lucky reefer a brand new K7 V3 for FREE (and 2 runner-ups will win a $100 discount code)!!!

Check out the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: Check out the K7 V3 at the Noopsyche website and tell us why you would be thankful to be a winner in this contest. CLICK HERE!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Make a post in our Thanksgiving Thread (CLICK HERE) about something you are thankful for!
Bonus 2: Tag a member of Reef2Reef in this thread that you are super thankful for! You do that by add the @ symbol in front of their username. So for Noopsyche it would be the @ then Noopsyche. It would look like this once complete: @noopsyche
Bonus 3: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 4: Join the Noopsyche Facebook group. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 5: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

One winner will be selected to receive:
  • One K7 V3 light
  • One K7 bracket
  • One K7 controller
K7V3 light.jpg

K7V3 mount.jpg

K7V3 spectrum.jpeg

K7V3 schematic.jpeg

THE DRAWING

Three Winners will be chosen via random draw from this thread on December 6, 2021! (Last day to enter is December 5th.)

We will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winners' usernames will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winners other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thanks again to @noopsyche for this awesome contest!

#r2rgiveaway
I’d be thankful to win because it would save me money and help support my coral

GillMeister

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be thankful for a second Noopsyche light for my frag tank.

Also, many thanks to Noopsyche for supporting this community the way they do.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back