Happy Thanksgiving from the Reef Chemistry Forum

Randy Holmes-Farley

Reef Chemist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope you have a great thanksgiving!

At my house, some family is visiting, the apple cider is hardened to perfection (I've been sampling it since it's my first time making it), I just finished roasting chestnuts for the turkey stuffing, my wife made spanikopita before I even got up, one adult daughter is half way through making pies, and the other one is no doubt trying to figure out whether we root for the Buffalo Bills or not (all NE Patriots fans here).

1669297413217.png

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Thanksgiving everyone, if your allowed to make deep fried turkey, your lucky, we had one little mishap one year and now "never again" ...I WANT FRIED TURKEY BACK!!!! Second year making one on the kamado Joe, smoked turkey is my second choice, and super easy too:) :)

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!!!!!

JohnGurley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope you have a great thanksgiving!

At my house, some family is visiting, the apple cider is hardened to perfection (I've been sampling it since it's my first time making it), I just finished roasting chestnuts for the turkey stuffing, my wife made spanikopita before I even got up, one adult daughter is half way through making pies, and the other one is no doubt trying to figure out whether we root for the Buffalo Bills or not (all NE Patriots fans here).

1669297413217.png

Let us all give thanks to and for Randy! You bring so much knowledge to our crazy hobby and subsequent discussions. And as noted in above post, your knowledge transcends into our everyday lives...

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 75 86.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back