Happy Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving (select all that apply)?

• Friends and family

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • My aquarium

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • My fish

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • My corals

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • The Reef2Reef community

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Other (please explain in the thread below)

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Happy Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? We are so thankful for you! Life, and this hobby, rarely happen in a straight line. There are often ups and downs, small wins and small fails, exciting times and opportunities to navigate crisis. Wherever you are in your reefing journey, please know that the Reef2Reef staff is grateful for you and the entire R2R community! Please tell us what you are thankful for in the discussion that follows.

R2R Happy thanksgiving.jpeg

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tried to convince my family its Tanksgiving but so far no tanks.:confused:

Jk I am grateful for my family putting up with my hobby despite my addiction (may have bought a 125gal when the rest of the family was on vacation). Also I'll throw in my cleanup crew as I just realized I haven't seen any algae in months despite my poor nutrient control haha. Now gotta hope my family don't see this and that I equated them to some snails.

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Thanksgiving to you @Peace River and thank you for everything you do!

I'm thankful for family and friends, health and happiness, and the opportunity to be able to share our good fortune with others in some small way.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

exnisstech

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm Thankful to family for putting up with me. It's not easy by any stretch of the imagination. I'm also thankful that I was able to retire this year. It makes me a much easier person to get along with now. Also thankful that now I sleep untill I can't sleep any longer before getting up. Never been able to do that my entire life. Had to get up for school then quit school and went to work full time so pretty much waking up to an alarm for 46 years. So I'm thankful for that as well.

I'm also thankful for all the good people here willing to give and help myself and many others through our reefing journey.

hoffmeyerz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's days like today that force me to pause and look at what myself and my family has. It puts things into perspective and makes me realize just how lucky I am, that when I am faced with a conflict of what fish to add or tank gadget to get others are faced with much harder choices. As my family gathers and enjoys some close time together I will not only cherish and hold dear what we have but look to see how I might be able to help others as well, including in this community.
I've just crossed the 1yr. anniversary with my tank but there's no doubt I never would have made it without the help of everyone here! I haven't posted much and may still be a noob but I will try to comment and help those I can more often.
Thank you to everyone here :)
Happy Thanksgiving!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Happy Thanksgiving, R2R fam!!

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thankful for the wealth of free advice, entertainment, friendships, and killer deals that R2R provides year after year! Happy Thanksgiving!

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankfully for this little box right here:
Screenshot_20221124-182312_Brave.jpg

It really helps me focus on what actually matters and not on the commercial exploitation of traditions.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 50 49.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 56 54.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 25 24.5%
  • None.

Votes: 26 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 8.8%
Back