• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

hardy sps pack

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I used to grow a lot of high end and rare sps but I had a fire and lost $25k in coral in January and just now got zoas,lps and montis doing really well and I feel the tank is back rolling again. So looking for a pack of some beginner acros and maybe a digi or stylo to say.

Reef Pro

Reef Pro Complete --> Reefprostore.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I used to grow a lot of high end and rare sps but I had a fire and lost $25k in coral in January and just now got zoas,lps and montis doing really well and I feel the tank is back rolling again. So looking for a pack of some beginner acros and maybe a digi or stylo to say.
Have some great pieces up with some great prices... check out my listing... I can put together a frag pack for u

OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Did you loose your ecalectus shroom
No lucky I didn't have that order in my system yet and Mythical held onto it while I got things back in order, I got about $5k of coral in the tank doing well and rebuilding strong. Got lots of High end zoas and shrooms. For those know me know that sps is my first love followed my zoas and shrooms

OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
bump been buying some always looking for hard to find and odd pieces along with old school hidden forgotten gems.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 36 59.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back