Harolds Noopsyche K7 testing with 'sticks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
TheHarold

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did you attach the lights to the custom hanging bar you created ? Do you know if I can attach these lights to a 80/20 bar ?

Regards,
Abhishek

I used the screw they came with. Just drilled a hole in the aluminum and put the screw through.

TX_Punisher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No- I put back T5 after having a few issues with colonies. Probably totally unrelated, I did have an all issue, but I wanted to cover all my bases.

Just so I’m understanding, The noopsyche leds were removed?

OP
OP
TheHarold

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just so I’m understanding, The noopsyche leds were removed?
What issues ?

I had a paly infestation on one of my rocks, so I took the rock apart. It had the largest portion of my montipora and yellow tort. After I removed it, had an Alk spike to ~11, colonies started to have issues, and panicked. put back T5 and 80% WC. Unrelated to lighting- I really like the colors I was getting with the LEDs. I just wanted to cover as many bases as I could to stabilize the system.

This was the rock I removed:
BEeE4pM.jpg

saltyfilmfolks

Lights! Camera! Reef!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a paly infestation on one of my rocks, so I took the rock apart. It had the largest portion of my montipora and yellow tort. After I removed it, had an Alk spike to ~11, colonies started to have issues, and panicked. put back T5 and 80% WC. Unrelated to lighting- I really like the colors I was getting with the LEDs. I just wanted to cover as many bases as I could to stabilize the system.

BEeE4pM.jpg
Ugg. Trash palys. I got those too.

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

BEeE4pM.jpg
Yes please keep us updated on your situation and I hope the tank recovers fully.

LowLi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how exactly did you mount the lights to the bars

Back