• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Has any one purchased coral from luckycorals.com?

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

TyTheRockClimbingGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering if anyone has purchased any coral from luckycorals.com looked around the internet for some reviews, but found none. Was wondering if it is safe to buy from them before i make some big purchases

Lucky Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering if anyone has purchased any coral from luckycorals.com looked around the internet for some reviews, but found none. Was wondering if it is safe to buy from them before i make some big purchases
Hello, I'm the owner of LuckyCorals.com

I've been in the hobby since the early 90's and have been selling corals locally for several years. I launched LuckyCorals.com in April.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I will ask a few existing customers that I know are active on R2R to comment here.

Thanks,
Eric Arnell
LuckyCorals.com

Jtklein

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eric’s my neighbor so I’ve had the pleasure of viewing and purchasing from his insane collection many many times. He’s a long time collector who just launched his website. I wouldn’t miss out

bisteclol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been buying locally from Eric for the past year and the experience has always been great. He runs a very well maintained clean system with lots of great coral, he's been my preference any time I want to add new pieces to my tank. Also a very honest guy, he makes sure the corals are healthy and healed before selling them.

Dan Ugas

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eric, thank you so much for such a great packaging, very fast shipping and amazing corals. Very happy here with this order. I’ll be looking forward to order some other ones very soon. Thanks!

Lucky Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eric, thank you so much for such a great packaging, very fast shipping and amazing corals. Very happy here with this order. I’ll be looking forward to order some other ones very soon. Thanks!
Thank you for the kind words Dan and for ordering with us!

Tony616

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently had a DOA (aussie gold) due to FedEx delays.

Eric from luckycorals.com have been very helpful at trying his best to get my replacements. Customer service and communication are A+++. Expect more business from me and my buddies

Lucky Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently had a DOA (aussie gold) due to FedEx delays.

Eric from luckycorals.com have been very helpful at trying his best to get my replacements. Customer service and communication are A+++. Expect more business from me and my buddies
Thank you Tony! We know sometimes Fedex has delays and with think good vendors should cover the loss instead of the customer. That is why LuckyCorals has a customer friendly doa policy :)

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back